3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karen i Elita 28.06.20 10:57 pm

Discounts in steam (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Discounts in steam,if anyone have addition East and Scandium,you can now buy very cheap!
Scandium is only 174 of the ruble and the East 87 rubles.and others too are cheap,except France
store.steampowered.com/app/304212/
store.steampowered.com/app/227310/
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheRealStalker 28.06.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
Whoo....This topic is very important for the Indian community. After all, we are all ancient, we can't go on Steam and look prices. It is given only to you, like Noah, only God you said that so it is possible

K
Karen i Elita 28.06.20

TheRealStalker
FYI,I have almost all the Supplement there.,and some of them no,because they can not afford to buy at full price

s
slavatv5 28.06.20

Gave myself today in NY, La France and a few dlsc Ala pirate and metallic on delivery .. )))
Ps... and La France discounts never did ... (((

s
sibiryak72 28.06.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
Yeah today I also bought. For this specially went home because temporarily live in the village and in addition phone with GPRS or anything no. As a freebie not want to miss.

A
Aleksandro_86 28.06.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
sibiryak72
TheRealStalker
slavatv5
Sale until 20:00 on 2 January.

s
sibiryak72 28.06.20

Aleksandro_86
That's why I went to buy today because going home about 5 Jan.

K
Karen i Elita 28.06.20

sibiryak72
Aleksandro_86
slavatv5
So these add-ons I was somewhere like a year.but more buying,too, although the discount was.but not as much as 75%.In any case, it is very good when such sales;)decided to share with the users of this news

s
sibiryak72 28.06.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
Yes Karen, I fully agree with you, not everyone pays attention to the news. My friend didn't know either until I told him about the campaign.

K
Karen i Elita 28.06.20

sibiryak72
So I was also reminded about the discount when I have not been addition,and count up in the last hours of the sale time to buy.But I the game itself on sale for 79 rubles bought.East for 149,if I am not mistaken and Scandium for 349 and painting due to the principle of not buying,only metallic in two versions bought.so how do skins not worse Razrabotka,well, more of addition, there are two options on the left,bling to the salon,flags,wheels;)waiting for discount on France will

s
sibiryak72 28.06.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
Karen what Schwarzmüller Trailer for the dlc Pack. What does it need?

G
GeloKr 28.06.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
Thank you!Every time sitting behind the computer think it is necessary to log in to steam,but as soon as I load the desktop directly to the Internet or run the game and all the steam flies.It is a pity that everything is already there. France will wait for 300 rubles.

K
Karen i Elita 28.06.20

sibiryak72
Well, it adds trailers,new logs with the tank and so on

K
Karen i Elita 28.06.20

GeloKr
Well, it's next year,when or whether a Supplement will not work. and then such a discount is possible;)but at least up to 500 would be thrown off the thing

A
Aleksandro_86 28.06.20

GeloKr
17 year most likely will be discounts on Franz, they last 3 DLS discounts there, so we will wait for spring sale.

Karen Grigoryan 29
I agree, I have most DLS are at discount bought, some received after the prize draw.

u
umv42 28.06.20

TheRealStalker
Sarcasm appreciated. Take the cake from the shelf))