3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zalkom 28.06.20 11:01 pm

Help with the computer!

Hi all.
Recently bought a comp with hands
system requirements are:
Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4CPU 3.06 GHz
DDRII RAM 2.00 GB
Video card ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series
Hard disk 120 GB
windows7 64 bit
CS:GO lag so that even impossible to describe the feeling that FPS in the opposite direction are
Although this comp was weaker and calmly pulled cs-go and DotA 2
someone knows what can I do?
IN ADVANCE THANK YOU!
11 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZONE93 28.06.20

geforce gtx 750 2g DDR3-8 RAM, amd fx-4100 4x 3.20 GHz win7-64 1920-1080. At medium 60 fps issues, sometimes the drawdown of up to 21 fps. On high above 30 fps is not showing + slideshow. The minimum salary from 60 to 42.

C
Capacabana 28.06.20

-DDRII RAM 2.00 GB
-windows7 64 bit

Generally a computer will be XP.

z
zalkom 28.06.20

Capacabana
Well, what was tough
on xp 32 too lag

A
Aleksator 28.06.20

and proposes to me due to the fact that the process svchost. exe is eating CPU. Udall this process is normal.
However the characteristics of your computer also affect...

C
Capacabana 28.06.20

Zalka
64 bit 7, you have in fact all of the RAM is simple, it turns out that the game is on the swap file works.
Well, the processor is extremely old and weak.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 28.06.20

Shitty computer bought, by the author. Old as my grandmother.

M
MODERN_GEAR 28.06.20

this is extremely stupid purchase on these parts not to go anywhere from 2012.

M
MODERN_GEAR 28.06.20

one thing I will say if you sell more than 5K then you ***)))

K
Krestyanin - intelligent 28.06.20

Alexfor
Most likely it starts the Windows update service.The service and ship Your system.Disable Windows update if the updates You don't need.

A
Aleksator 28.06.20

Peasant - intellectual
this service updates a long time why that does not plow.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.06.20

Zalka
you can put Windu 8.1, it is less demanding than 7ka. but it will not help, because the computer is very outdated. even on Skype it was okay not to talk, everything will slow down. you can still RAM dokinut, 2 laths on 2GB put, the computer has to breathe more freely will. but the more you do it will not squeeze, it will be all laggy and hang.
the only good advice I can give - take your computer in the Museum of ancient history, there is the place. maybe even 100 rubles surcharge for this ancient one.

actually, you know, the fourth intake are very popular, himself 2 years ago, sold pentak 4 from the old comp for 5K rubles., although the next day, after the sale, I other man had offered him 6K RUB.
no idea under which they use them, but the demand for them is and what is not sickly.
the RAM, we can what a collector will, although unlikely.
if the computer took cheaper than 5K rubles, disassemble it carefully and offer for parts in the Internet. processor sure buyer will find.
and mine on a normal PC. 15-20 thousand.