3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tiger Goose 28.06.20 11:07 pm

Impressions of the game (BATMAN - The Telltale Series)

The release of the first episode of Batman - The Telltale Series. Share their impressions of the game.
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
Invisible Sun 28.06.20

Well, hurrah for that.

l
lookaway 28.06.20

Still doproshel her.

What can I say.
The plot is not bad. There are some interesting twists and turns, moments. However, the talk about the parents of Bruce every 10 minutes (literally) bored. Neither new character, whatever the reason, everywhere cram his grandparents. In a few moments you can volunteer to forget all about them, but usually all sorts of Alfredi on a CD codecat about it. While our GG makes puppy dog eyes and sad over every photo and ticket. It is time to get your feelings in order for so many years.
Gameplay.....well.....kintz. Kintz kincajou. Tap right, tap left, follow E, follow the Q and all that sort of thing. The choice is usually to place (made the timer very fast, people who are bad with sabami or with English. it will be hard, I think), most of the dialogues are not tightened and carries some meaning (in contrast to Game of Thrones).
Interesting topic with a link. During the investigation, when planning. When you are planning it for show, sobsna, but the investigation had the 1\10 brain has to use. Be honest - is a little revived me, and then started to fall asleep too.
I liked that you can play bad of Bets, namely, to break the arm and back betarangi, break arms, break ribs, and other delights.
Don't know how much influence on the narrative (the current, not the final or future episodes) the choice, for one time.

From little things - is that the weak optimization. Think prepatched, for the requirements specified in the incentive more than divine.
The translation is good. Definitely. 90% of it. What is the other 10% is some of the words\phrases translated blind\skipped testers + untranslated speech from news anchor when he broadcasts in full screen. At the end of the game is important since it tells what happened. If you are interested in what he says, in a nutshell, nothing interesting. Just retells what happened and expressed doubt in occasion of the Wayne family. It includes in his monologue with your decisions, but they do not affect what he says.
The graphics, by the way, a little pulled. Animations are a little smoother, but still not very much.

Overall - mediocre. Either I got old or episode came out so yourself.
It seems, bets as bets, like, added an interesting topic acting out of Bruce Wayne.
But something is not right. Once dry. Once the surface or something. I felt like I was watching the show ,and not immersed in the game. Maybe that's the plan, but in the same Wolf Among Us was better.

Yet a 6.5\10.

Spoilersa liked how Batman took cover behind a wooden table from the 50mm machine gun. gg)

H
Ha4uTaJIo 28.06.20

Yes, restarted all norms became, about the episode - Yes, it's one of the best TV series about Batman. Can't wait for the next parts, ska is the bomb of the Lord. Tell me when comes the next episode?!)))))

C
Copeco 28.06.20

More comically Batman unlike Rocksteady did. The game gives komikalem Batman the atmosphere and story. Torture on the verge of death, the infliction of serious bodily injury-class... it Looks great, but animation-vibe eyes, and the engine at the abrupt change of the frame podplyvaet for a second that confusing

H
Holly Jolly 28.06.20

Phew, just passed, the optimization is so-so, the plot is quite good, although Bruce/Batman is stupid
Spoilers it comes to an old friend and tells what is coming soon revolution and later the family of Wayne accused of aiding the mafia and the house was searched. This is probably a political move by mayor hill

P
Playersaharan 28.06.20

Overall, not bad. Unexpected solutions for the universe Batts (like the Penguin is a childhood friend) delight, the dialogues are not boring, and the action so generally one of the best (if not best) games from Taltal. Of the minuses - the famous linearity Taltal and this game was not spared. Threw a shell at all to the other side of the man - he still came. The entire game has been good - in the end the police will still shoot you, and the reporter will accuse Wayne is that he's in cahoots with Falcone (and whether you shook his hand or not). In General, I hope that the choice of Weyl/Gordon will have more impact than the scene at the end of the episode.

g
grafonoman 28.06.20

hmm...my poor brain with varying degrees of success were able to endure this theater of the absurd... there is much I can forgive the games from Telltale, but not hysterical characters, especially when they must be unflappable, all acting like hysterical offended children, it is not clear how such characters they took their seats
the plot...again, I have a lot of different interpretations of the Batman universe to take if they are determined, logical, cool, but here it does not smell...Bruce's father was such a dick seriously? well complete nonsense far-fetched, it is not clear why the penguin is such a nickname ,where did wiki this tech armor and staff? why are the characters so quickly change their beliefs? full PPC...
subtitles too pumped up, they were made under..don't know what but not sober for sure
Only 4 of the 10 fights and the Joker is krohotulechki pleased

N
NightHawkreal 28.06.20

This is Gotham, where a freak can be any.

N
NightHawkreal 28.06.20

As for me, I was impressed with the Teyla do more work such adventure stories, than a tragedy like WD. And here we did not show not even one confrontation between Batman and the Joker as a twisted four parts of Arkham, but rather an original story that violates the very foundations and almost every character is not what is expected, but there is attention to small details, moreover, plays an important role not only Batman but also Bruce Wayne. It is not strange sounds, but something that we decide for example the number of deaths in the last episode, depends on the words of Bruce. The last selection really could have been done darker, self-mutilation is nice, but a good Bruce his generosity is only a small part of it. I Prada uncertain whether a second season? If Teyla submit an original villain?

R
Reverrius 28.06.20

Developers from the Studio Telltale Games every year indulge us with something new. Last year, this was wildly fun Tales from the Borderlands and the average of all the parameters of the game based on Game of Thrones. Guys definitely like to discover a new setting. And 2016 is no exception, this time Telltale has drawn attention to the dark knight, Batman and created a traditional musicians in cartoon style. Only the mouse was not flying...

The main problem of the new episodic game from Telltale that this is the most convincing compilation of all that we usually criticize these developers. The almost complete lack of gameplay? Exactly! Although, personally, this I'm used to. Clumsy controls, outdated picture? Delivered! Cosmetic nonlinearity? In the literal sense: we now, as promised the developers, can affect the appearance of some villains... just don't think that they will be at least a bit tushkami, even if it contradicts the in-game logic of events. And finally a QTE, in which often failure does not lead to death or other developments, and just... repeats the same result as with its successful conduct.

Now, let me say, as a fan of the universe of Batman. A few words about these characters. More or less successful, in my opinion, get a Female Cat and, with some important reservations, Harvey dent. Definitely did not like the local Penguin, besides the fact that it is absolutely not canonical, and character - a typical pattern the bastard.

As for the plot, it often sags, and periodically takes us back to the same location, perhaps this explains why each of the five episodes out so quickly after the previous one. The scene, Gotham is not creates the right atmosphere, especially if you are familiar with the add-on from the series Batman: Arkham. The same goes for games in General. By the way, detective items which Batman is trying to recreate the chain of events - made primitive and budget. In the series Batman: Arkham, they performed a lot better. But the idea of occasionally be given a choice between Batman and Bruce Wayne (we choose the form in which GG will go in the right place), what I think is rather cool find.

Summary: an example of how not to do interactive movie" and the game for Batman.

4/10

N
NightHawkreal 28.06.20

In the Board QTE was made more interesting, then obviously the genre is not allowed to do so.

K
Key Ovald 16.11.20

Classic interactive movie from Telltail. Mediocre looking and on their famous rails (clearly visible when you try to replay a scene from the save).
It should be noted that the black-and-white edition somewhat brightens up the shortcomings (especially some frankly shameful backgrounds) and brings style, but still average. Plus, I do not understand the lack of smoothing on the PC, that would "ladder" to remove. Usually it copes with 4k, but then it is a kind of curve (more precisely with it becomes a curve mouse so that the phrases can not be chosen).
A lot of bugs and frank flaws. Frankly ugly translation (rusik will not help).
There are well-placed but ugly animated brawls with a feverish click of buttons. Poorly animated faces, while the types are quite normal, although nothing particularly from the sky is not enough.
But the story? The story is basically the usual regular retelling of the story known to all without any special zest (except for the character, luto converted into a chapter). Yes, there are good moments, there is a simple mechanic of detective investigation, there are even quite strong moments!
In short, a pass with a hint of an interesting continuation (for IT). 6,5/10

O
OtelloMuffinCheck 31.05.22

Overall, a decent adaptation of Batman in the style of Telltale. I liked the completely new image of the Penguin, however, I don’t quite understand why it was necessary to sacrifice in the usual way
SpoilerVicki Vale. Respect for paying attention to batgadgets and the ill-fated voice module, which even in the Arkhamverse was scored. The plot implements not the most popular trope from comics with
Spoiler selling parents, but it makes it touching and the motivation of each character in it is really worked out. There is an option to play the "canonical" Wayne, although sometimes it looks a bit strange in a typical telltale scenario. Which brings us to the main problem of the season - the disgustingly crafted line of Catwoman. Which, by the way, was lured during a PR campaign. Seriously, telltail, you didn't even try and delivered your typical tabloid romantic performance, which we have seen a million times in your past projects. Bruce and Selina's acrimonious relationship doesn't deserve this approach, it needs to be explored. As a result, it turns out that Batman and Two-Face have even more chemistry. Well, separately it is worth noting the deplorable optimization and no less deplorable design. Part of course leveled off by cool directing and detective moments, but still the game is frankly poorly cobbled together. And from some backdrops, the eyes climbed on the forehead. 7 is well deserved.