3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Karbonchik 28.06.20 11:07 pm

Launched a discount of over 25%. Up to 50% will drop in new year's eve? (Overwatch)

Today launched a 25% discount. Ie the game is worth 1.500 R (standard version)
I hope that eve will pop up to 1K, at least a couple of days. The game we all like (to Akka friend drove not 1 day)
On off. the website says that this discount will last until January 2, hinting at the fact that other proposals would not. But MB all gon, MB who knows what, or thoughts expressed on this issue?
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
KroRex 28.06.20

Let's ask the answer ball.
- Ball, whether in the eve ng discount over 50%?
Ball, come on
I'm sorry, even the answer ball knows the answers to your question

U
UnrealGame 28.06.20

I think the game and no discount is being sold, so the discount is probably just a manifestation of laws on the eve of NG. Take it now and not worry about it, besides maybe you are lucky to have a couple legendary skins new event, the first to LVL 25 like drip faster)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 28.06.20

So take this discount, why do you need 50? The game is still too young to hang with this kind of discount (50%).

L
LeValet 28.06.20

Too early for such a big discount. 50% can be expected, most likely 1 year from release. Blizzam makes no sense to just give away and lose money.

I
Ilya Karbonchik 28.06.20

Took over 1.500

S
Saint_Archi 28.06.20

That's all I want to scidose gash on Diablo ng before you want to take.

S
Sanyoook92 28.06.20

Take it now. He will take over 1499

M
MikuHadsune 28.06.20

I didn't become expensive for Moba shooter. Especially if there is what to play. Personally I'm waiting for 50% or more... And if a fan of online shooters and games of this kind, take the course.
PS On battle and TF discount threw the game although younger than over. Blizzard has just tasvideos already. Too much exalt themselves and their products. At the moment I play TF2 and бф1. I am satisfied with.