3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VarvarAVGN-We_Look 28.06.20 11:08 pm

Tell me that you need to change/wear? (Diablo 2)

Tell me what to buy, to rent, to substitute for what would barb felt Hella good? Nightmare pulls no problems. (Under the cries: 7K protection Attak Rating of 3K, 1K damage under rage, 1654 CP).
Spoiler

40 Comments
Sort by:
V
VarvarAVGN-We_Look 28.06.20

Here's another screenshot (With resistome trouble, I know)

R
Rivnyanyn 28.06.20

Why do you not inject skill resisty?

A
Ahelios 28.06.20

Gud barbarian, but not for Hella

D
DELETEEND 28.06.20

pomenyati nado orujee ofc/ i zamaxit BO ! i 1 sk v resi hotyabi :C

k
kewelldkny 28.06.20

Buy a set of the Immortal king. Backpack try to fill charmane on max dmg+attack rating

In the screens ring the mana for LLD does not pull?

O
Olezha Buhalo 28.06.20

crich on hope swing as much as possible, skill in protection of stone skin or whatever. Skil on-resistance of naturalnew resistance,or have you got signed? the Griswold throw and in chat ask trechery armor itself

V

Listener, good CD

V

Thank you for the tips people!

3m3m 28.06.20

v boevix sposobnostah levii nijnii skill na 1 vka4ai, krik na life maximalno ka4ai, v 4ate poprosi treachery or duress, oryjie smeni na oathi

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.06.20

At one point in resists, defense and speed - more makes no sense - otherwise, the fighting skills of the skills is not enough. It is necessary to change gear, one ring (preferably) - should be a Raven frost, the maroon - if not, then the armor you want to use zuriels shell and Raven and duriel are inexpensive, perfect for the stones to get it. Gloves and belt - ideally (in your ideal) from the set of immortal king, also found well very often. Shoes are probably one of Aldur set times of the resists you have absolutely. The weapons you do well, just PPC stuff - theoretically they can improve, then somehow steer in the 1st act. Skills fighting in vain have all typically use 1-2 skill, Berserker, storm of blades, or rage, or a rage - XS, how is it in Russian - it frenzy . But one conclusion - download sorceress on cold - let him first coached of junk to beaver to wear :D

m
minovalo 28.06.20

cheap vs knit

R
Rivnyanyn 28.06.20

Really dude, fuck this beaver and start jenča with Sorka, ask the jenča chat, get a 5+ mules, Bo though but maroon is, I think the EAP identity. By the way, you don't mules and the future: blissco, the hammer, smiter and so on. Then swing already protasenya. This will really save you a shitload of time, but you can continue trying to vibivat gear for swoego Vara add-on, it's your business.

V

Sweety_Mustard
Then I will have another fun leveling :D

V

Rivnianin
Try, current sorce there is no need to a new Persian to do)

d
dalka 28.06.20

diablo 2 is not Diablo 3, then first you need to imagine how your character would look like (70-90+ levels) and then have him swing.
Example (cheap, no vultures, etc.) Barbara comments, which has no problems on difficulty: hell.

Spoiler
General stats and resists.

clothes:

ring for mana leech (replenishment mana per hit 7%)

equal, immunity to frozen, ar, dex

runok if such VEP is not present, then something is amiss:

skills:

taut 20левела because it gives bonuses to our main combat skill - Frenzy
the buff to Def and Bo is not taken, because the swap has a cta, you're what I would recommend is to take 1лвл buff to Def and 1 level of battle order.

T. K. wanted to do a barbarian with axes, the Maxim axe (1 skill sword drawn randomly - I missed it :D)

Frezy main battle - high, double axes - a bonus to our main skill maximum.
turn, jump if our barbarian to use is not going to swing don't need the Berserker to throw extra skills +1% magic damage to Frenzy, instead pomiksit for example to Bo.

d
dalka 28.06.20

total: you have decent belt and helmet, the rest should be changed, if you really are a beginner, you run potermi gems (perfect gems) and sell them to other players in chat for runes (20pg=pul), buy equal to (pul) and IK set(to mal), and weapons should be changed.

V

dalka
PG isn't the problem, the barbarian will spend yourself a Twinkie to forge will fatten)
The weapon I was given the axes Razor.
Will see how it goes, maybe pull him over, you have to do Sorka and farm him gear.

V

VArvarAVGN-We_Look
But the razor most likely needs to be changed, due to the fact, that the damage is too small.

m
max54 28.06.20

In my opinion all very bad.
Firstly,if you decide to do a Frenzy barb, only with swords. Otherwise you will be worn out to repair the weapon.
Second, the skills are so scattered. Shouts (shout-20 BO-20 BC-1). Combat skills (sword mastery-20 everything else at 1).
Combat skills, then I would suggest a bit weird for most of the build (Frenzy-20 Berserk-1 WW-else) looping for 1 course. This barbarian cannot zablocie physical imanami, in contrast to pure Frenzy. And damage he makes is not enough.

Exodus.
The Head Is Areat;
Body-Fortitude(EL+SOL+DOL+LO) or to the beginning of Treachery(SHAEL+THYL+LEM);
Gloves-A Fight;
Boots-Gore Rider;
Belt - String of Ears or yours.
Rings - I took 2 Raven frost, still +40dex and AR;
Weapon - Grief in a phase blade (Eth + Tir + Lo + Mal + Ral) and Death in ethereal Colossus Sword (Hel + El + Vex + Ort + Gul).
Amulet - Metalgrid or Higlord.

I'm such a barbarian ran off 2 seasons 97лвл and 96лвл took. He simply does not kill, no problem with manna, Cleans uber without any problems. I did not found any downside from it.

3m3m 28.06.20

dalka
teba y y samogo naikriveiwii varvar iz all wmota mojno ostavit po syti tolko death i raven, vse ostalnoe ne to. per4i - draki, ring rare ll/ml++, pois dungo/stringi, gorerider boots, bowky - guliam, forti armor, if bednii - duress. i weaponam po - alternativi griefy net xydoi na konec ea bi usal oathi, death crapovat izza otsytstvia iasa. skillam po - BO maxit obazatelno, shout i bc na 1, max mastery, beg/iron skin/natural res po 1, vse ostalnie v sinergy k frenz.