3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v1806v 28.06.20 11:08 pm

Why online damage the opponents half . (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

People Hey . The game is like . But there are inconsistencies in the online . Almost always the same . Have to release the horn to kill . I sometimes kill instantly . And neprocitana weapons . The replay shows the enemy shot is actually more but I only saw one shot in the game . What is the problem .. Ping is incomprehensible, for he is all full . How can I fix it ? In other fps games normally play. not Krivorukov . Immediately burns a little .
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 28.06.20

v1806v
The connection or the server podlagivaet, and quite strong.

v
v1806v 28.06.20

Sidorovich12
DUCK POLUCHAETSYA THAT ALMOST ALL SERVERS LAG ALMOST . and AMERIKOSOV VIDOS СМОТРЕ6Л AND THEY HAVE NO PROBLEMS . Maybe from the fact that the server far away ?

I
Ivan Dro 28.06.20

Playing on PS4, also it happens sometimes, but I play purely on hard, on normal mode, not play, there not interested. It happens sometimes, the enemy runs back to you, you are just starting out in his aims, he abruptly turns around and kills you with one bullet, as there are servers being moved, and wait a few seconds while another will throw or eject all players from the game and writes, the host left the game you play on PC?, you have all the same?. If you do the math, this is roughly 30 percent of such cases, mostly everything is fine, but there is still a long wait for players like the game I bought a few people and figure who to use, although maybe just to play a little hard, but I am only getting cold on the hard play.

M
Marsj 28.06.20

Tried to play online on PC, players wait longer than play. Gave up, will have to check, maybe something changed, maybe in some time playing.

v
v1806v 28.06.20

Ivan Dro
I played Wait for people not to have . But the problems with an imbalance of a specific ping . 70 percent of personally I have . Sometimes I'm thinking to buy playstaion 4 . But at that heinade to have to get used to .

v
v1806v 28.06.20

Marsj
Yes, like not waiting long well. well, a maximum of a minute . In the evening more people . If you want more people in nastrojkah trims choose another country download for content . For example, England or the States .

I
Ivan Dro 28.06.20

v1806v
Wow a minute), well, I'm about the same on the controller the first time, not convenient to play shooters like you're a cripple on crutches, after kawamichi, but eventually adapt, I myself have not so long ago, Curling there, so sometimes burns online, but it is much better than at the beginning, last always was, with a score of 3-28), now, at least for the second and third places with an equal number of ohms of deaths and murders.

S
Sidorovich12 28.06.20

v1806v
Depends on where it is located. If Burgoyne, the ceremony will lag.
Still affects the type of communication wire or Vivi.