3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sillend 28.06.20 11:09 pm

Patch 1.27 b (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

Has released a new patch 1.27 b fixes some bugs and balance, but most importantly an increase in the limit for hosting maps from 8MB to 128MB!!! When rubal will pass on this patch and where it can be downloaded? And why this patch is already out for quite a while, and no it is not discussed?!
14 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egor Grinevich 28.06.20

Give us a 1.27 b )

E
Egor Grinevich 28.06.20

nothing like not only DotA players

B
Beagzy 28.06.20

Waiting for w3l tailored to the new patch.

g
ghost 28.06.20

Instantly, the transition never happens. First, it is necessary to explore the improvements/new bugs and see whether it is transition. Until I began to delve into the changes.

s
sillend 28.06.20

ghost
Of course is primarily due to the increase in the limit, players will have to download special patches and suffer with them, because of which even the var can be broken, same thing with cortadella, and many do not exceed 8MB below map you can download that she was a famous, now you can easily import hd models weighing 2MB, voice acting and music, because it's now on the official level. But not worth waiting as who knows when Blizzard will release a new patch and that there will be, and whether it will at all. And what is interesting, that is, when rubal updated, I'll just run w3l.exe click battle.net and the game itself will be updated?

g
ghost 28.06.20

There is no information about the transition there. When it is now can not say, but, of course, be informed here.

g
ghost 28.06.20

Let's do so as an official statement about the patch only 2 lines:

-----------------------------------
Update 1.27 b
Changes and improvements

- Troubleshooting and maintenance
(and when upgrading I noticed the updates .wav files and .w3g files) in this thread will be to gather information - most importantly on new issues as they become known immediately, but sometimes they are critical.

s
sillend 28.06.20

ghost
Well, thanks for the info. Here's what else is interested, then that battle.no you can download Russian patch 1.27 b in any way with rubottom not connected? Just get them set patch = lost the game on the Internet. Or me license key to enter, and it will work?

g
ghost 28.06.20

sillend
we still support only 1.26

s
sillend 28.06.20

ghost
That is, they have a patch for the Russian community only for singles?

B
Beagzy 28.06.20

brad did not carry it, patch it, just patch, this server needs to join the patch. Not a patch to the server.

s
street_vaiper 28.06.20

a u nas v dote2 noviy patch vishel s novoy kartoy i novim geroem lalalala)))))))))00000000000

d
ddragoleg 28.06.20

In patch 1.27 b card up to 128 MB!!! Make it pliz rubal!!!

g
g_n 28.06.20

To prepare for the patch need to download and install the new w3l http://www.rubattle.net/w3l (otherwise, after the patch, when it happens, the game will not be able to connect to the server either does not start)