3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hayvay 19.10.19 06:01 pm

The next game is LEGO... (LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens)

What game is after LEGO Star Wars? What do you think? What is your opinion? And what would a LEGO game you would like?
28 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tony-Staff 19.10.19

LEGO Guardians of the Galaxy - 99.99%, Will be after the second part of the movie. The plot will be on novels movies.

-
-Alcatraz-- 19.10.19

Tony-Staff
I think it'll be okay

H
Hayvay 19.10.19

Tony-Staff
Well, it would be great, but before the movie so long....It would be cool game Luda X, Especially the scene with Mercury))...

T
Tony-Staff 19.10.19

Hayvay
Maybe, but no.

S
Stormtroopir 19.10.19

Hayvay
most likely something in the DC of type BPS and suicide Squad

_
_Glider_ 19.10.19

Stormtroopir
I think Batman 4.And will DLS,the Suicide Squad, As in Batman 3 Just updated,most likely it

_
_Glider_ 19.10.19

The fact that the game will be about Batman's point:
1.The release of the film LEGO Batman
2.BPS and suicide Squad
I think LEGO Batman 4

E
Evgeniy Aleksandrov1 19.10.19

Justice League

S
Stanislav94 19.10.19

I also think that we will see a game next year for the Justice League
By that moment will already be Bps, Wonder woman
Also really looking forward to the game guardians of the galaxy

T
ThreeDogNight_X 19.10.19

Hayvay
Fox's not want to work with TT Games, as far as I know.

I
IamSkyman 19.10.19

It is likely that LEGO Batman on the cartoon, as it was with the LEGO movie

I
Ib 19.10.19

LEGO Batman DLC LEGO dimensions

A
Avocados 19.10.19

Want LEGO Doctor Who and LEGO Dimensions in play is not possible

H
Hayvay 19.10.19

Avocados
Yeah that would be cool)) So I want to play about Dr. Who, but alas... Maybe someday LEGO Dimensions will order Pak with Doctor(just for the sake of the Doctor and his TARDIS) My favorite doctor is 10!! David Tennant Is The Best!!!

m
mazinily 19.10.19

for that matter

Lego assassin's creed saga

it is a joke

and if you think I can think of are transformers

A
Avocados 19.10.19

Hayvay
well, for the sake of the pack, I will not take the console game, old PS3 have sold long ago. But I like more the 11 and 12 doctors)

D
Dmitry-Jedai 19.10.19

I KNOW

D
Dmitry-Jedai 19.10.19

They will link Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 Lego Harry Potter years 5-7 That is, as they did with Lego Star Wars: the video game and Lego Star Wars: the original trilogy. It can be Lego Batman 4 open of the world both towns and like 2-5 planets I will now list locations: 1. Metropolis 2. Gotham 3. Moon base the moon too with portals to cities and planets 4. Direct or as it was called in the last game OA (the planet green lantern) 5. I don't know but he seems to be. Speedsters will be able to slow down time like in the movie"X-mens Apocalipsys Only there to slow down time for the viewer... but... You know. Will DLC: Batman vs Superman . Suicide squad (Film). Series Flash series Arrow. And by the way, Lego Harry Poter years 1 to 7 will NOT be dumb and brush the DLC I don't know...

D
Dmitry-Jedai 19.10.19

and about Harry, he can leave only on PS 4 :,(

a
anatolyi 312 19.10.19

about Harry sadly and let him do Lego Star Wars Story :Rogue One and not as the dlc is usually also, it was possible for the rebels game LEGO gash,what about LEGO Dr. who would like at least have it in dimensions but there is only a small part of the series and you can make a full game and let since started to show lego mission impossible then let her do all the five movies ,if LEGO is a game about zombies tipo with the plot and all crafting it will be a bomb and finally:hunting lego sw the old republic