3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Len4ik00N 28.06.20 11:11 pm

Problems running on DirextX 10 and 11 (Saints Row: The Third)

Bought at the sale of the incentive of the game, set, run 10 and 11 direct a few seconds, I heard the sound of the Intro video, and then silence, and only a black screen. No errors popping up.
Tried to wait for some time, but the game still does not start and continues to hang on a black screen yet task Manager will not end the process. Another tried to do the test files; completely re-downloaded the game; deleted and you hit a separate file, as was suggested on the forum in steam; the properties exhibited compatibility with wine.7, run as administrator etc, but nothing helped. The wood on vidyahu the past, in other games no problem.
For the sake of interest downloaded and installed pirates. It normally starts with at least 9, at least 11. By the way, 9 direct license version also runs and works fine, but the video settings is very limited, so still would like to run the game on 11-M.
2 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaisgrady 28.06.20

Len4ik00N
If vidyuhi from Amd, try to put on a great performance in settings.
But if more, go into settings Radeon - settings - extra settings - add the application - choose SaintsRowTheThird_DX11.exe folder the LICENSE of the game is put on high performance - the same pick SaintsRowTheThird.exe and also put on height. performance.

L
Len4ik00N 28.06.20

Kai__
Solved the problem, although not exactly as you wrote: helped me easily create a profile in ccc for amd SaintsRowTheThird_DX11.exe at what all the options are set exactly the same as it was. In any case, thanks for the help.