3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 28.06.20 11:13 pm

Help with the quest no honor among thieves! (Dragon's Dogma)

Pls. help with this quest (no honor among thieves) come in elementary Locke, a deserter hanging out there, but I talk with him, he dumps, and so that didn't catch it, after a while my phone is a freak.
9 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 28.06.20

Ioannn
There is a second option, stupidly cut a gang of women in their strongholds in the North-East.

I
Ioannn 28.06.20

Yoshemitsu
Well, Yes, but I want it with the deserter to talk, and he Skatin such escapes. But I've sort of decided, euthanized his hands and when he wakes up, projimo conversation, no time to run away))))).

X
XBoy360 28.06.20

Ioannn
I too downloaded the game, but there are also hundreds of other games and in Russian, but no, very much like a Dogma...There is generally a story, you talk too much? English or primitive in General? Just started on console still play but only for English and news that sawed Softonic - scored.

Y
Yoshemitsu 28.06.20

XBoy360
Zhi Japan. I do that a lot and smart.

I
Ioannn 28.06.20

XBoy360
Well, talk well. About a plot while not much, the side effects like a niche. Board with killing orders however, orders kill/fetch. In the game some old English, something like this, but in principle you can understand.

I
Ioannn 28.06.20

XBoy360
You tell me how other players hire my pawn? How do I know that?

p
portos192 28.06.20

No Honour Amont Thieves (Maul, Ruins of Aernst Castle, should be made quest An Uninvited Guest)
The leader of the thieves will ask you to either kill 10 representatives of the warring gangs, or deal with the traitor. Choose a peaceful solution and go to Cassardis, where a traitor and settled. In conversation with him, select the first option (surrender to the mercy of robbers). As soon as he gets out of the gate, the quest will update and you can return for a reward.

Thick as Thieves (Ophis, Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort)
The leader of the thieves only talks to women and when men become hostile, so either get rid of men (pawns you can simply throw off a cliff), or dress them in women's dresses.
If the manipulation of the pawns and their gear can help, grab the Office and drag away from the castle. Over-the-counter and as soon as she removed the weapon and head back to his lair, take/pass the quest.
What's up to the quest, he also has 2 solutions - military and civilian. Choose peace and are looking for character Betiah at the gate, who asked to feed the Cyclops, pet Office. We go to the paddock, marked on the map. On the way we meet a crowd of goblins, kill one, grab his corpse the R2 button and take the Cyclops. Lay at his feet, watching the monster lunch, and return to Betii, and then to the Office.

V
Vit_As 28.06.20

Somehow missing the option of a peaceful solution to the quest Thick as Thieves.
It is proposed to abolish the 10 thugs warring factions and everything, although the credibility of the leader of the warring factions managed to win in a peaceful way...,))

D
Ded MastDay 28.06.20

Vit_As
The trust of the warring factions, you need for another quest. There are two not obvious moment. First, to have a conversation with the Head of a female gang, not quite the conditions that the group was not men, it is necessary that the inventory was not the recognition of Clubs. And in this quest, the peaceful option is to return the escaped thief in the gang. To do this, for banditcom to go it is not necessary. But to talk with a runaway thief, you need to be performed side quest the intruders in Cassanese, or the bandit just does not appear. And one more thing, At the time of this quest the Cudgel, it is necessary that the job log was not active quest about the Grimoire, otherwise the club will not talk to.