3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targoniy 28.06.20 11:19 pm

Is there a quick way podporit money on top gun? (Watch_Dogs 2)

Hi all. Is there a quick way podporit money on top gun? ATO somehow in the story, a little dripping... thanks in Advance!
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 28.06.20

Syava Targoni
well boxes of 15-20K to collect

P
Pavel Burmatov 28.06.20

Syava Targoni
There are trainers and they have a function Add money. You decide to go honest way, or cheat.

i
i dnt think so 28.06.20

No, not the money

S
Syava Targoniy 28.06.20

meagarry
More than 5K never came.

Paul Burmatov
SPS. But I don't like exploit, bugs, etc. Interested in an honest method created by developers.

m
meagarry 28.06.20

Syava Targoni
so the boxes you have, not the packages =) they do. similar to the drawer of the instrument.

N
Nikolay Ololay 28.06.20

Syava Targoni
There is a very easy way: to race (motocross, boat, quadcopter). Find the race which you do not difficult to win gold and just preproga it a few times. The money will drip each time. I 1 Lam 45 minutes of nformyl on the car

M
MaxQjust 28.06.20

If not yet passed the game, you can in scene setting in the basement, where the dogfights are, there are people who should be killed, he has 20K cameras will Hakeem it and start the job with CT money will accumulate. So it is possible to farm indefinitely.

S
Syava Targoniy 28.06.20

Nicholas Ololi
Hmm. Not podskazhesh (if possible with screenshot) on what the race of farmil? I only saw 6K per race. The average race is 2.5 minutes, which is about 144к per hour, which is very little... thanks in Advance.

N
Nikolay Ololay 28.06.20

Syava Targoni
The screen will prompt but it's a race folks for gold in 54 or 55 seconds must pass, go through the list of available races folks and win 15K for the first place. Ie 15 mowers in 55 seconds.you can have

M
MaxQjust 28.06.20

The job is now possible to replay.

b
blink182182 28.06.20

600K is XS where to spend)