3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StCuthbert 28.06.20 11:19 pm

Prompt to the beginner (Diablo 2)

Welcome players PG!
Finally hands reached to play online.. What do you think.. the single is played quite a lot, have ideas on major unique and Runewords from the guides, who are Pindle with Eldritch know, etc., etc., that is kind of not quite a noob, what knowledge is)

But never in my life started playing on the server and how it wanted to ask for advice on how to get started and how is pumping.

To create decided to start a Sorka - well, it is logical for the FIA, and indeed a comfortable first character. Presumably it will be Chine lightning Sorka.. to Infinity thinking of taking FO and 1 point in cold mastery, not to fear the light of immunol, then spread..

What would you recommend?
36 Comments
Sort by:
r
redoolf 28.06.20

1) For the initial MF is better close.
2) "to Infinity on the server greatly reduced the drop runes, if you want a similar runeword it is likely that without wigs you can not do (but probably will not be soon, you don't have to bother about wigs).
3) then spread - meaning respek? It is not on this server, it is necessary to immediately swing right or then to recreate and pump.

For a start I advise to read the local guides (on rubattle).

f
firkax 28.06.20

redoolf
on the server greatly reduced the drop runes
lies

but about infinity really is better to forget

S
StCuthbert 28.06.20

Yes, the fact that respace no - very sad of course..
Blizzy.. basically, there is a desire to shake her for not throwing skills while anywhere, the current in heat 1.. But afraid to put yourself in a very miserable situation with the cold immune.. and instead of farm to get something very lame(
Meteor/Fo does not roll?

r
redoolf 28.06.20

firkax wrote:
lies

but about infinity really is better to forget
Lol, to make a statement, and then the opposite. Direct dialectical contradiction.

StCuthbert wrote:
Meteor/Fo does not roll?
For starters of course will go too. But feel free to start a new Persians if necessary, to pump them is not as difficult as it might seem at first glance. I recommend to begin to make a barb to give BO Sorka and the other Persians, as well as the Hummer like a strong military persanazh.

About cold of immunol at the farm they are usually just ignored. If you are interested in finding uniques, then usually farm bosses - Andi and mephala, they are not immune, even pindle can be when he's immune to just leave. Blizz is good much more than FO damage.

S
StCuthbert 28.06.20

The barb is not like that, especially without armor I think is awesome.. Solved blissco start bildet.. MB and risky in terms of resists.. but Fo/meteor played in single player, I want a brand new - or blissco or litku
About the game.. your server.. Sanchez grya absolutely do not get it like that))) Run in his game.. swinging In the games list you see a bunch of games 99 LVL and I still don't know where to go, where not needed, where will say piss off, Nubar, do not bother to play) Like what?)

BO Sorka and other Persians.. that mean party? Or there can be multiple clients of the game to start and baptise?

r
redoolf 28.06.20

StCuthbert wrote:
Or there can be multiple clients of the game to start and baptise?
Yes, of course. d2m put (only for 1.13 d), it is allowed here, and open Windows as you want. There is the so-called Alternative customer, it also allows.

About games - don't worry, will understand. Can try to read the Beginners guide to Read (a guide for beginners in Diablo2).

S
StCuthbert 28.06.20

Thank you, familiar)

R
Rivnyanyn 28.06.20

firkax
lies
Opisy several. words, what is it in your opinion?
StCuthbert
In the games list you see a bunch of games 99 LVL
You can go into any game you see, someone just a tick is not removed when it was created. On the software why you don't see games norm/nm if you've already passed these difficulties.

S
StCuthbert 28.06.20

Rivnyanyn
Yes, I was a fool not to ladder pressed... there is a list of characters, not the games.. where are the games found, but the abbreviations to me most strange, and I don't know whether there is a profit somewhere to connect - to push here, no one will for nothing, as I understand it, so I pass myself.. and ppl I don't need.. whether the server is running the mobs are stronger than in the single, or I haven't swung Sorka from scratch - but even solo it until the addict in terms of Maybank)))
Interestingly, while there have value some thread low LVL shit? What type of chipped or jewel 17 ed.. I would like to start trading to rise like that.. but until you reach the top farm uniques and discs bare Sorka..)))))))

P. S: by the Way, I think I'd like - I mean about infiniti to forget? This means that it is from the start not to stir up and need to farm some creeps but still really good.. or then drop/trade these runes is not enough that odnostishiya Sorka or Furama is not here, if you don't want to bomb from immuno?

S
StCuthbert 28.06.20

redoolf
Speaking of agnosticist and ignore the mobs... but what picnic, for example? There's half cold immune.. it turns out that the Sorka not all and safarish... or are you saying that in addition to Andi mephala of pindle and farm something else in principle, there is no need?

R
Rivnyanyn 28.06.20

then drop/trade these runes so no
This
Blissco you can run into the pit and mausoleum, Ancient tunnels, but if merc to dress up and HKS. In khks be on the alert with merc in Siem reap, and oblivi THEM castout.

S
StCuthbert 28.06.20

They are in the single castout his che already there..
About runes Chet still did not understand. It is clear that bear no candy for $ 2 and it is clear that is to work hard to get 2 pieces. But again I say what exactly does the servo, which with these runes in any way, then.., well, all without runwindow go chtoli?OO Without the same Eni and InfiNet? And again, the figure would drop, really sabarigiri/to napraviti?
What the trade, by the way? Really to sell something or playing a half brow and 100 of them twins, and has long been no nothing?)

f
firkax 28.06.20

redoolf
Lol, to make a statement, and then the opposite. Direct dialectical contradiction.
the contradictions you find only in your head, and in my post they were not

Rivnyanyn
Opisy several. words, what is it in your opinion?
With normal mobs, a little and not always reduced with HF. No greatly reduced of course not.

StCuthbert
About runes Chet still did not understand. It is clear that bear no candy for $ 2 and it is clear that is to work hard to get 2 pieces. But again I say what exactly does the servo, which with these runes in any way, then.., well, all without runwindow go chtoli?OO Without the same Eni and InfiNet? And again, the figure would drop, really sabarigiri/to napraviti?
Yes, with runes must either be very lucky or have a lot of work. And that's fine.
Yes, most go without a sky-high top gear, and go to normal, what's so surprising?
In the same way as, for example, most don't drive a Ferrari and not go for the whole life.

R
Rivnyanyn 28.06.20

XS on software enough people to buy is not a problem if the runes are there to sell - it's harder to sell a lot:)
Infec napraviti faster than dropnode/to traditi 2 Bera, despite the fact that wigs cut:) These things.

f
firkax 28.06.20

Infec napraviti faster than dropnode/to traditi 2 Bera, despite the fact that wigs cut
direct cause and effect if is that replace with and therefore

R
Rivnyanyn 28.06.20

They are in the single castout his che already there..
Well you see played in the single patch to 1.13, in this case, the fleece-drop you don't samoset:)

S
StCuthbert 28.06.20

So, focus on the paravozov... Imagine this thing in General... why is there a profit? Type to make a bunch of twins and pass them on HF Helle and then cook Bera?
Then it turns out, not everyone can hop and not all the mobs zaignorit.... To cope with this blizzy... or maybe all are the meteor/fo?
I would not want usaspec. Chara Ala the exorcist - the mausoleum of the king, with the threshold thereof - Oh, sorry, I was just passing by :)

R
Rivnyanyn 28.06.20

firkax
I'm also for normal sex(the game:) but alas:(

f
firkax 28.06.20

StCuthbert
fuck the paravozov, will only spoil the mood of this dull nerd stuff, then play and don't want

S
StCuthbert 28.06.20

And,by the way, the identity question.. why no one takes instead of meteor/fo canlit/FD? Type damage with light branches with incomplete synergy or any combination of immuno mobs of gemarot this Sorka?