3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bayun4ik 28.06.20 11:20 pm

The problem with the display of RJL Scania (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Quite suddenly out of nothing there is a problem with the display benches from RJL . The place highlighted in the screenshot ceased to paint . Rather it is painted , but is like under the dark glass , well that is half of the skin is cut out ... this stuff Happens for the second time - the first time after the next patch of the game , but it soon recovered . Now about two weeks again the same . Questioned everything fashion - found nothing . However, in Lithuania, see skins for this Scan with the shaded window . Question to the owners of the benches - I had one like this , or is this another of the surprise from the developers ? And whether it is possible to deal with it ? To me while comes to mind only the rollback version of the game , but this is an extreme measure , so I want to ask the community ... Well, I take the opportunity - happy holiday everyone !:))
33 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bayun4ik 28.06.20

B
Bayun4ik 28.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
Well, it means ISAM thank you - they are your bench pick , and RJL is based on their booth , the feeling that the polygons podvigli . Then only wait for corrections from the author , or as I wrote to revert to the previous patch ...

l
lehans 28.06.20

And I have the same crap

B
Bayun4ik 28.06.20

Now try to roll back to previous patches , I'll try - if you dare -I will unsubscribe.

A
Aleksandro_86 28.06.20

Bayun4ik
Hi! Igor and you should not mod on tuning for RJL?

B
Bayun4ik 28.06.20

Aleksandro_86
Hello Sasha ! Worth it .And that maybe because of him ? Least of all on it thought worked well without problems ...

A
Aleksandro_86 28.06.20

Bayun4ik
This is DLC_for_Scania_T_RS_by_RJL_v4.1? Maybe.

B
Bayun4ik 28.06.20

Aleksandro_86
Well, Yes-he just does not remember . Hmm ... you should try to disable . But on the other hand - tuning from the author , as if by definition should work correctly ...

A
Aleksandro_86 28.06.20

Bayun4ik
You check just in case! And then he and I have completely different problems. The tuning of Theme and Dima from another forum but its Fame is editing under version of the game.

B
Bayun4ik 28.06.20

Aleksandro_86
Definitely .I have another addon is on the R4 series , and more from powerkasi addon , but I wasn't off - worked W no problem ... then I will Unsubscribe here .

A
Aleksandro_86 28.06.20

Bayun4ik
For Addons I do not know how they work, I do not put.

K
Karen i Elita 28.06.20

Aleksandro_86
Bayun4ik
lehans
Big-Russian-Bear
Cool guys! And I have the same thing with the window,but the truck version 1.8 XX this is not a problem,but since version 2.0 2.1 there is a problem.
Besides increased the polygons on the 3D model became the bench to slow down when you change the tuning. In short, I take these benches,That's correct a new tuning for dealnay benches.which Vova was uploaded.

B
Bayun4ik 28.06.20

Aleksandro_86
Well the R4 from the author of the addon , fresh , and Scania is quite pretty :)) and powerkasi - I for lightbox set , but they are also RJL've been working on ,so here the idea is no problem by definition, should not be . Yes , damn , sorry , I took the skin to do and then we can say half of the cab is not painted , and this bench is the trick , unlike the default ,which you can paint nearly every detail separately . Here's a good tuning to default ( partially from RJL elements ) , but again, a detailed template is not present and the front mask is just painted in the color of the skin color separately will not work ...

B
Bayun4ik 28.06.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
Hi Karen :) Well, we already texted about it ... But then eventually the problem disappeared .. And now again same crap ... When you select tuning Yes - real brakes , but the game behaves like normal . Well, I like this Scania . Of all the trucks it's probably the steering - skins to do the most it :))))

A
Aleksandro_86 28.06.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
Hi! Karen, it slows down when tuning put but the rest of the machine working.

Bayun4ik
For default and make these templates. I did myself for streamline template with the grid. And now the damn has introduced DLS Griffin for Scania, need to re-do the template.

K
Karen i Elita 28.06.20

Bayun4ik
Yes it is because,a whole set of templates for all of the cab and place lots of skins;)And Scania R700 is still better,at least for my taste;)Probably RJL and RTA decided on distillation,who are more polygons will make;)but seriously,the quality of RTA better and the detail better,but fps and eat more.Although Kesha к200 version 14 is not very slow,but noticeable in the cabin brakes

A
Aleksandro_86 28.06.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
R700 say! Of course is good, I agree))) But long is better. Although I in recent months streamline drove, unaccustomed to long.
Spoiler

B
Bayun4ik 28.06.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
From RTA all trucks heavy -back high quality . On average the gland especially they can't play with . It turns out that RJL compromise more of them :))

Aleksandro_86
Well, I'm hoping that will do it . But tuning pack really transforms the default bench - that it is possible to make skins And templates ... you're in pain doing ? Not everyone can ...

B
Bayun4ik 28.06.20

Aleksandro_86
As for me-they all resemble tadpoles :))) Although the taste and color as they say ... :) And the skin is good :)

K
Karen i Elita 28.06.20

Aleksandro_86
But imagine if these cabins make for P700?;)I'm not saying that long is not beautiful.I just R700 since version 1.8 XX and still like it;)