3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FoX KiLLS 28.06.20 11:22 pm

Heated video card

I have got a problem.
With recent times began to bask vidyuhi (GTX 960 2GB)
For example, take the Overwatch, earlier in the game, vidyuha was heated to 80-83°C,then 95-96°C,and is now 98-100°C
If you exit a game, the temperature quickly drops to 32°C
Take another game Dishonored RHCP. Without vertical sync for an ultra throws 98-100°C,and the vertical sync for an ultra 55-74°C
All anything,but if you put the system unit on its side or put it upside down,in the same game Overwatch stops to bask vidyuhi and stable issues 79-80°C. Remain on the menu Overwatch,laying the system unit on its side,shows 80°C as soon as I start to put in the normal position,the none begins to roar and heated to +90°C.
In many games it is not heated
Vidyuhi less than a year
Tell me what it could be?
*my system and joke on the screen*

8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shock Burst 28.06.20

Try to replace the thermal compound

I
Isertq 28.06.20

try to clean a little if you didn't do it of course.
And if the system unit on its side as it gives a lower temperature, it is quite possible that the system unit air circulation is not correct, what should be overheating. (as one of the options that should be excluded)

M
MagicHero 28.06.20

It was terrible, pascali to bask should not. Over & under in games always turn, this will limit the frame rate to the frequency of your monitor and of course the graphics card will be less warm, because it will not handle 1000 fps and 60, it is still at 60 Hertz of the monitor, it displays 60 fps, and the tearing will be.

S
Shadowarm 28.06.20

MagicHero
It's not Pascal,900 range all the Maxwells..
FoX KiLLS
What's your vidyuhi heated to 90 and even 100 degrees,it's not okay,above 80 is a clear overheating,which can lead to the blade of the GPU,and other unpleasant things.My advice to you,buy a normal thermal paste,and apply it very thin,not thick(as the Mace of bread and / or butter),it is a thin layer of clear to none,and fans.If there is acceleration,get.Download MSI afterburner,and set manually the promotion of the fans.Thought it might help somehow.Oh Yes,arrange for proper cooling in the case.Like all

k
kustowlad 28.06.20

What is BDSM a system unit on its side to put to find out would be to warm or not ? change the thermal paste, drop in afterbuner , have a look with the frequency and speed of the coolers

m
meagarry 28.06.20

Vacuum none. If you do not help and the map on warranty - carry in service. Replacing the thermal paste = the gathering with assurance. WITH tight? Considering the difference of temperature had the idea that the vertical location she just departs. In any case, if the card is under warranty, it is best to put these issues on the service.

Z
Zaychik 28.06.20

FoX KiLLS
Strong heating and rapid cooling can lead to blade chip, so restore order in the system unit, improve airflow and clean the graphics card. If that doesn't change anything, then change the paste on the chip, if he can, of course.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.06.20

FoX KiLLS
It turns out that the card is out of warranty?Open,fly off with it.