3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 28.06.20 11:22 pm

The importance of resetting the foliage

Actually, a subject. Last time as in tyrnete and Paducah like to talk about the need for early to throw the stick. Than popular this need? That's really not throw a stick man for life than it will be worse than others?)

Spoiler.s.
listvennykh, 40 LVL

p.s.

Shouted. If you are so important to the culture of speech, will Express himself differently - the last time to have sex and lose my virginity is for the most something important. Why?
42 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 28.06.20

infantilus flegmatikas
What does it mean to throw a stick?

L
Last_Soldier 28.06.20

Wing42
When the time comes you know
infantilus flegmatikas
Sobsno it's strictly voluntary , when you start to poke your horse with one of the nostrils in all sorts of snotty caves , another thing that people have , shall we say , simpler is a measure of steepness and alpha , well, like uncles 40 kruzak 200y..

W
Wing42 28.06.20

Last_Soldier wrote:
When the time comes you know
Perfectly explained. Back to tears.

A
Aleksator 28.06.20

I think botany is boring. Here sex is another matter.

Z
Zlonchello 28.06.20

Some games I already like.
Wanted to play, didn't want played.

R
Ruyder 28.06.20

Zlonchello
And then straight to intercourse you are forced, Yes?

A
Aleksator 28.06.20

The ruidera
and all of a sudden?

Y
Yczh-Kazym 28.06.20

As one famous headshoter, life all distribute sticks.

K
Kirlusha 28.06.20

infantilus flegmatikas
Stick to throw - not attack. Throwing would not divide

S
Shadowarm 28.06.20

Wing42
Insert

G
GTAman 28.06.20

In a temperate winter climate many plants not enough water. The water in the frozen soil is ice and can't penetrate the cells of roots. At the same time evaporation from the surface of the leaves does not stop (although it is, of course, reduced, as it depends on air temperature). If the trees and shrubs, and some herbaceous plants dropped their leaves, they would have withered.

In the subtropical zone, there has been a similar phenomenon. The reason is the annual drought.

In areas with cold climates the foliage is absent, as in such conditions, deciduous trees can't exist and can exist (up to a certain limit), only coniferous trees. Reset the needles is slowly and gradually (with the exception of larches).

Conifers, e.g. spruce and pine, are much more resistant to dry periods, so they are in the temperate zones of evergreen.

The second reason for dropping leaves is to protect from mechanical damage in the winter from the weight of clinging snow.

In addition, the leaf cleanses the body of plants against harmful substances.

Wing42
What does it mean to throw a stick?
Spoiler

A
Aleksator 28.06.20

Veenine
except in the towns did not throw the bat?

-
-SlashuuR- 28.06.20

This year the snow lay on the trees neepawa foliage. I thought before entering that topic will be about it.

Than popular this need?
This is from the category did not serve - not a man etc. vyser.

V
Vanya Rygalov 28.06.20

infantilus flegmatikas wrote: That's really not throw a stick man for life than it will be worse than others?)
do not throw the stick man for life
It's like?!
O spoilergate, and this creature was entrusted to supervise the procedure... It's not even really Russian can not speak.

w
we get what we deserve 28.06.20

Vanya Rygalov
infantilus flegmatikas wrote:
Shouted. If you are so important to the culture of speech, will Express himself differently - the last time to have sex and lose my virginity is for the most something important. Why?

m
masha 28.06.20

Foliage LVL 31.

G
GTAman 28.06.20

Alexfor
except in the towns did not throw the bat?
A bit — not a stick or what?!

D
Delphis 28.06.20

bit the same stick, like a slingshot for example

A
Apti 28.06.20

collector
xD
do not strain )

R
Rikudo Nagashi 28.06.20

>Recent as in tyrnete and Paducah like to talk about the need for early to throw the stick. Than popular this need?
Animal instincts that people are usually able to suppress with self-control. But individuals close to the primates (the elegant naming of the cattle, lol), so can not, and clucking about the fact that not dumped foliage - the stooge and actually go ubeysya apstenu.