3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N7_TeRaN 28.06.20 11:23 pm

Continued (BATMAN - The Telltale Series)

Will there be a second season of Betacarotene ?!
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 28.06.20

TeRaN_74rus
Even the first until the end came. Here is the fifth episode downloaded and passed, then come back here.

N
NightHawkreal 28.06.20

TeRaN_74rus
I think Yes, there are already hints.

N
N7_TeRaN 28.06.20

After the ending of episode 5, it became clear that will be a second season, great !

N
NightHawkreal 28.06.20

It was too predictable.

P
Playersaharan 28.06.20

On the one hand Are clearly quite a popular line of Teyla, and with the hint of a second season, he logically must go. On the other - hints at second season was the Wolf Among Us with Borderlends, and something since then nothing is heard about the sequels (although it's been awhile). In General, not so simple (C).
And Yes, I agree with the speaker above - thousands of people (including me) predicted the approximate contents of the last scenes of the season in the first episode.

N
NightHawkreal 28.06.20

Playersaharan
Speaking of the stage, so I the second season, and PSP the first one was original, but then again this confrontation? We have four pieces in the Arkham looked at him.

M
Mama Stiflera 28.06.20

Even if the continuation will be, very soon (also not a good game from Telltale). The second season they have only got Walking and in my opinion still some kind of game. So most likely will not continue. Until we know for sure that will the second season of Game of thrones, the announcement of which was held immediately after the first. A year has passed since this announcement, I hope that will be released in 2017.