3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andre Vorobe 28.06.20 11:23 pm

The game disables the computer! (XCOM 2)

Strange problem. During the movie before the last (probably) mission, the centre made a speech, in words that we say never give up (or something). At this point show as the avatar includes in the hand of some uber-punch hole, the computer shuts down! After a few seconds turns on again and loaded Windows as if nothing had happened. This happens on all versions I play update 3, 4, 5. Of course all versions - pirate, no mods. Comp: 2500к i5 (4.4 GHz), r9-390x, 16GB RAM, Windows 10.
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
DoK2020 28.06.20

Andre Vorobe Usually when I spontaneously chopped off in the game, means that he is strongly heated so that the temperature you look, but if she's all right that business in the pirates, then look for a normal crack or buy litsuhu.

A
Andre Vorobe 28.06.20

I took it all and such problems was never. And here at the same time. And at maximum settings when you really load in a small window with minimal graphics. I even tried to start the mission, minimize the window and read the news in the Internet, you have to make the window inactive. While the sound disappears, but the image goes. Still at the same moment the computer is turned off. I do see for the first time! Version of the game set different, but that's what they cracks are not watched. Now shake the alleged license with crack from code, maybe there will be... With temperatures as well as cooling I have is good. But just in case I set the settings of percent by default, that is at 3.3 GHz. The game is still, it turns off the computer when all hands.

G
Glock_WB 28.06.20

Like a raving lunatic))

A
Andre Vorobe 28.06.20

PGlook
Here and I about the same! But I see it with my own eyes! And to understand this not.

x
xoen 28.06.20

It's all aliens! ;)

s
serbalabaew 28.06.20

Andre Vorobe
I have a license for the same settings even on low, was not helped,in the end, he spat and deleted the game.

A
Andre Vorobe 28.06.20

serbalabaew
I'm still a little will suffer, and if that doesn't work, you will do so. And the last mission on YouTube pass.

z
zagruzon 28.06.20

Andre Vorobe wrote:
the Windows 10.
already suspicious

s
serbalabaew 28.06.20

Andre Vorobe
Text me if you find a solution:)

A
Andre Vorobe 28.06.20

serbalabaew
OK

A
Andre Vorobe 28.06.20

zagruzon
Why?)

A
Andre Vorobe 28.06.20

Here's a video shot how it looks:

E
Exeline 28.06.20

Andre Vorobe
I have something that was a long time ago in the first Crysis, the mission to the alien ship in the sea. In the same place ВSOD pop out.
And later burned the video card...so maybe there's some kind of problem?)

A
Andre Vorobe 28.06.20

Exeline
There generally is not clear what could cause such effects. So anything is possible, but I hope that my vidyuhi not burn.) In General, any problems with her never noticed.

a
andydron 28.06.20

Andre Vorobe
The symptom is similar to the restart Windows in case of critical error. The so-called BSOD. Or screen of death Windows. Overheating is usually the computer just shuts down or hangs. But during a critical attack.error in Windows is enabled by default on reboot. To learn precisely and see exactly the error number, turn off the reboot on error.

A
Andre Vorobe 28.06.20

andydron
Thanks for the advice, though, someone that proposed to solve the problem. Albeit not helped. No changes, the computer also turned off at the same time.(

a
andydron 28.06.20

Andre Vorobe
Ie, you have restart disabled, and the computer still reboots by itself?
If Yes, then maybe not enough power supply. At peak throwing current consumption, a weak PSU can cause such reboots. Or, for example, a very low voltage, then even healthy BP can load to reboot. If all is normal, and rebooting only one programme, it remains only to change the program (game) to another version (build).

A
Andre Vorobe 28.06.20

Won I still have this problem... I don't know what actually the reason, but the solution is equally strange. In General, I run the game in a small window, minimum graphics and switched it Octo on a second monitor. And he at that time on the ground, has just launched the browser. And all that time was safely passed, the mission began, I survived, moved the window back to the first monitor, the second one off, went to main menu, put everything on high and full screen mode. And actually quietly played until the end. There is a suspicion that, happened kind of nonsense with sound... the Thing is that at the time when I moved another window on the TV, the sound from the game automatically went through HDMI on the actual TV. Maybe not in this case, a mystery.

Z
Zelon23 28.06.20

There is a chance that problems with memory, or incorrect memory usage. Also help (possibly) running the game in windowed mode without moving to another monitor.
It was with some games.

u
ultracain11 28.06.20

With such a problem faced in several games, 2-3 somewhere. In Batman: Arkham City for example was off when the tackle on the plant is always only this moment (no overheating since the body is opened and temperature monitors) then helped decrease the settings to minimum. There is a suspicion that it's either the hard drive screws up , or the mother ( I have ASUS )there is a BIOS Anti - Surge Protection which sometimes screws up . When it is off like the problem was solved . If also try off Asus Anti - Surge Protection .BP if I have good and cottons with a large margin.