3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AT_Sagor 19.10.19 06:02 pm

Dark Souls: Remastered - General discussion (Dark Souls)

Well guys, it happened! The first part of the vengeance remake.

The archive of older informaciisa what I could learn about reissues, part of it may be nonsense or am I not correctly understood, but nevertheless:

1. The reissue will be released on PC and other top consoles.
2. The game will include DLC, so not real thrilled with it.
3. The resolution will raise to 4K and 60 FPS.
4. The game goes to the engine Dark Souls 3, but the model will remain from the first part and some stuff with textures.
5. In multiplayer will support up to 6 players simultaneously.
6. You can enter a password as in Dark Souls 3 for the game (in the first locations will once again be ruining using top gear).
7. The server will be selected, not 2p2 as before.
8. The game will cost 30 - 40$, but there would be some discount for those who already have the first part or the other.
9. Official website: http://www.darksouls.jp/remastered/

That's all for now. Now it certainly makes sense to go back to the first part.

Additional информацияUpd. 14.01.2017 16:42
Now write that the combat mechanics will not change. Cheers mates! The game is less change, so this is like a real information for and only need couple of teksturkami and coverage = $ 40 per copy.

Upd. 13.01.2017 21:39
Lack of discounts is increasing. Whether or not, some sources say Yes, as much as 50%; others not; still others - too early to announce. The intrigue, scandals, sextape!

Upd. 12.01.2017 21:53
Reissue will not be on the engine, the third part, but it became known that recycled combat animations.

Upd. 12.01.2017 19:59
1. Discounts will not be, alas.
2. Will be 2K textures.
201 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 82 19.10.19

Good news. Play with pleasure.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 19.10.19

AT_Sagor wrote:
The game goes to the engine Dark Souls 3
It is unlikely.

m
moblin 19.10.19

Want physics stuff, not the wood instead of rags.

P
Portmen 19.10.19

A great reason pereproyti.

a
ayyrasmus 19.10.19

hell, all last dibs will be given, and friends buy. would rather have the screenshots to see the visual first, worried

j
jigadloff 19.10.19

ayyrasmus
And I'm still in control.

A
AT_Sagor 19.10.19

jigadloff
Oh Yes, more responsive controls, this is what you need. All configured as in the third part.

u
urist666 19.10.19

Uraaaaa!!!!
Salute, gentlemen!
The chosen undead will be back to business!

T
Terving 19.10.19

Well Done Romy! Don't leave the amazing universe of the game. That would be more demons for Sonya to take and republish, and that neither himself nor the people.

v
vineamin 19.10.19

Who knows DENUVA be ?

A
AT_Sagor 19.10.19

vineamin
Why there is, if the game is half-cut without a network?
It is the best defense.

v
vineamin 19.10.19

AT_Sagor
SPS .

L
Lelik Bobik 19.10.19

vineamin
No Denovi 3 ice also present. DS does not support the trend genoway. Man all of you correctly wrote: the best fan stuff, connected with online. In DS play without online — to play DS.
It seems that part 1 will heal again, incredibly happy, because at the time, missed the first match day in DS1.

s
siame 19.10.19

Oh, most importantly, what are you waiting for - fixed all sorts of Santa, angels, POIs Panipat. I remember holmlock with big clubs, and the game did not want to...

s
siame 19.10.19

moblin wrote: Want physics stuff, not the wood instead of rags
Oh, you like the way the wind flying the mail?, Thin as silk? Or as a continuous flexible body armor, like a down jacket?

m
moblin 19.10.19

siame wrote:
as the wind flying the mail?
Like the elite knight set from 2-3 parts? Definitely his mother's leg. And do I need physics tassels on both sides for Bronius of Artorius +tassel on the helmet in 3 parts, 1 for these two stuck out to Lyashko painful to watch, but this is my favorite set in DS.

v
vineamin 19.10.19

Lelik Bobik
Still believe that maybe they washed down DS-4 through at least 2 , 3 years maybe even on the PS-5 ?!

L
Lelik Bobik 19.10.19

vineamin
Miyazaki already said that he will not do DS, but others will help if they ask.

j
jigadloff 19.10.19

AT_Sagor
Actually pirates 3 DS you can play over the network, but with
''leg!

A
AT_Sagor 19.10.19

jigadloff
Maybe Yes, but it is nicer to play with the world and nothing to fear, and to me either one.
First, here, is also buy and will play in full.