3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lndeterminate 28.06.20 11:23 pm

The sight moves as if in spurts, then slowly, then quickly (Titanfall 2)

Hello. I have this problem. In the game some strange aiming. The sight moves as if in spurts, then slowly, then quickly. Can't one motion to aim at the enemy, as, for example, in the CC or battle. There is no uniform motion of the sight, to play even I can not. Especially when playing with sniper. In battle and COP no problem, but in this game you get to work. The problem is the strange behavior of the scope. Maybe someone knows the solution?
13 Comments
Sort by:
t
typical russian 28.06.20

lndeterminate wrote:
Especially when playing with sniper.

l
lndeterminate 28.06.20

stepanof
Have you heard anything about aggressive sniping?

t
typical russian 28.06.20

lndeterminate
no

d
demanalog 28.06.20

lndeterminate
Try not Celica through the scope, that is, shoot on the run so I dunno why 2 but option 1 more accurately , at 80 percent. check yourself

l
lndeterminate 28.06.20

demanalog
That is all right?

E
ELamela 28.06.20

lndeterminate
I have the same game, every game hell direct sight is choppy, mouse doesn't listen

d
demanalog 28.06.20

lndeterminate
I don't know but it seems so .
ELamela
Try to configure the mouse itself , or peel

E
ELamela 28.06.20

demanalog
Yeah tried it, stuff that in other games, any, it works like a charm, and it is relatively new she is 1 month)

d
demanalog 28.06.20

ELamela
I XS, I have such a mess in the beginning of the game ( when I go for the first time today ) but after about ten minutes disappears

E
ELamela 28.06.20

demanalog
And with the sound problems do not happen ? everything is fine with you?

d
demanalog 28.06.20

ELamela
no audio standards

l
lndeterminate 28.06.20

In General, I decided to return the game. The game is gorgeous, but that citaci... Everywhere... Online citaci small, so citaristi particularly noticeable. In General, the desire to play such a good game anymore, unfortunately. Goodbye.
upd. I changed my mind)

l
lndeterminate 28.06.20

demanalog
Yes, I have read that this is due to the game's development on consoles. Like promised in the patch to fix it
ELamela
Yeah, it's pretty hard to get. I would love to play on the craber not aiming, as advised above, but that's just the crosshairs in the center there) Craber this is the most fucking difficult gun in the game. But it seems a little used.