3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
china777 28.06.20 11:26 pm

About the big DLC (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi have the game The Witcher 3 - passed it already 2 times, but has now almost passed on New Game+ and decided to buy both expansions (heart of stone, and blood & wine) a question - what to do first, get the whole story and then begin to take the Supplement or you have to Supplement and then to finish the game? ATP advance!

PS: And what Supplement is best to start?
20 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheReds1892 28.06.20

heart of stone can be added in parallel to the
and the blood and the wine after

A
Aleksanderus 28.06.20

First go through the main story, then heart of stone and then have blood and wine. It was rigged under it. You can of course in a different sequence, but then the enemies will be very sweaty

d
dimon-alfa 28.06.20

whatever you want, these DLS can separate from the games to take place. And so first the story,then the COP, then KIV.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.06.20

china777
Heart of stone for 32 levels

P
Playersaharan 28.06.20

COP recommend to take the one plot point (defense KM) for then there will be a couple of new dialogues with characters+ one of the endings will be slightly better. But KIV only after completing the main story.
On the other hand after opponents of the COP bosses main sujecki seem the more feeble)

A
Aleksandr2242 28.06.20

The COP is Generally better to go before you will find the CRIS, Blood and Wine after the story. So it will be more interesting and more correct to pass.

A
Albert De Hanter 28.06.20

Well... here's my advice:
The main start new game new game, go All jobs in Velenje, in order for the level to rise... Well, just all the Quests in Velenje without touching Novigrad... cha will be somewhere 15-20-25 LVL... Go to start Stone Heart, come the beginning of the DLC and do the first dare...
Later go to Novigrad pass all tasks of Novigrad Before you sail to Skellige, come to pass a Second Wish...
After him and after hearing the third wish Algirdas, go to Skellige like scoring on him, because it's complicated... Plus Jennifer will open a new dialogue about the label, from Mr. the mirror... she says She doesn't know how to remove it... And then you kind finished all the works before the battle at kaer-morhen and the transporting Minds to the fulfillment of the third wish, in order to get rid of the contract with O'Dimom and complete it fully... since you have not completed storyline, in one of the endings will be able to ask About'Dima in sign rewards the Location of CRIS...
Having a Stone Heart... with all of the Clear Armor and Swords, Runes, Points... Go for handsome Wash and Bazaar in kaer-morhen with the Vesemira open about his past in the Stone Hearts... Not before not later not... Abolish a Wild Hunt Through the Main Story until the end and hoping to order stumble upon the Call of Geralt of Rivia to fulfill the order for the Beast from Bokhara...
And... TA-Da!)))
So obrozom, the passage becomes the most complete and consistent...
That I'm like the last man the Witcher 3 seven times... Experimented this way and that...
Good luck on the way)

T
TheKep 28.06.20

Albert Shcherbakov
Geez you type ))))

X
XanderDeKoz 28.06.20

Albert Shcherbakov
direct pereproyti he wanted because of these three dialogues))

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.06.20

Albert Shcherbakov
cha will be somewhere 15-20-25 LVL...
A good gap of 10 levels.And what kind of complexity you can get heart of Stone,having at least level 20?There all the enemies are not below 32 levels.I'm on the complexity of the DEATH.Shoved back on the 29th level.All cattle 32 levels were red skulls.Maybe people can win,but Andrei,knackery...

M
Mama Stiflera 28.06.20

china777
My advice to you. Come on these additions (and entire game) as your heart. And do not visit the forums when I play games like the Witcher 3. Break off all the fun of spoilers. She recently passed MGSV PP, got stuck for two weeks, passed all missions (including optional, such as those that appear in the second Chapter). But very glad that he did not know anything in advance. Quiet girl forever! So play for fun. Impressions from the first passage - the most unique

A

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Agree)))

A

[Denis]
Well, I always played the Death for me personally the shit with one enemy to fight to the death)))
I remember going into 28лвл for jade for the Master of Runes...
I Felt like a God after defeating the Spiders... 1hour fighting... and I killed them...nah
Ahem...ahem... the Difference depends on the covered thee number of quests...

m
muromez 28.06.20

Best leave the blood and wine for dessert...)

F
FallenGhost 28.06.20

And I have a question - if you start to play with additions from the menu(ie, without saving and without going through the plot), what equipment gets Geralt?

A
Anna Meynard 28.06.20

FallenGhost
Standard (which he had at the beginning of the game).

A
Aleksandr2242 28.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
not quite agree, I like the 2nd part took place with all sorts of spoilers to the ending which I will arrange and play was no less interesting in the 3rd is also a lot of quests that can be stupid to break the not correct action.

N
Niro_ronin 28.06.20

FallenGhost
Standard armor from the start of the game, Maybe a little Better that the Original.

F
FallenGhost 28.06.20

Anna Maynard
blackmagnum

Thank you

N
Niro_ronin 28.06.20

FallenGhost
But not for that.