3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anzhelika04 19.10.19 06:03 pm

Where to find blood foulbrood? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually to set(DLS) need to get it.There are places where they are constantly samada(*burrows itself long been cleared)? They run around the world all just ghouls, the dog.wolves and utoptsev run of gilzow I can't find.
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 19.10.19

Анжелика04
Gnilitsy constantly spawn in the village of Togores and near Columnize

A
Anzhelika04 19.10.19

ZorbaBudda
Thank you so much, and how crazy running around the world in search of.

s
sinuke 19.10.19

where can I find the eaters (a kind of foulbrood) ?? need the blood for potions, and most of the eaters I can not find

K
KRAsher12 19.10.19

The people help! Pass dlc for the Witcher and the quest for elixir need 2 bottles of blood bruises, but all would do only WHERE to FIND the FUCKING GRILCOM!!!! please I hate it the 2-3 points where they can be found.

A
Aleksandr Shimanski 19.10.19

Look in Velenje location Columnize, like so.

H
Hattack 19.10.19

KRAsher12
Do not be so tormented... Near Ochsenfurt is nizolek herbalist(the one across the river, right on the map). He periodically this blood is on sale...

S
Sergo_Nizhik 19.10.19

where there take the quest herbalist and I immediately bought it

E
Ekimma 19.10.19

sinuke
These upchuck on Skellige will spawn in a village next to the ruins, where sausages Demon in the quest of his missing son and there in the ruins was a box with gloves of the wolf armor.

i
icebear2 19.10.19

Everywhere in the destroyed villages, there is a village where all inhabitants were killed by robbers South of Ochsenfurt across the bridge (there is far more legimacy quest was about the Royal Wyverns) after some time after killing the bandits there and gnilitsy ALGOL, or in the cemetery near Novigrad. I personally know of where someone lives but long to write.

X
Xavier_29Th 19.10.19

island coloniza

F
FOG-FIN666 19.10.19

many herbals full

b
bniiih9i 19.10.19

Herbalist, nizolek in the house, I had bought

M
Maggot993 19.10.19

Herbalist not found, and here on the island Colonize there, thanks for the tips)

C
Cechov 19.10.19

additem('Rotfiend blood')