3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FidChanel16 28.06.20 11:31 pm

The console command. There's a problem (Fallout 4)

Introduced console command that increases the perk Strong backbone to the 4th level I think.
In General, the perk gives you the ability to carry more cargo, run while reloading wasting of OD and teleport with the advantage.
But no extra cargo, or other functions no. What to do?
27 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 28.06.20

FidChanel16
you need to drive on the queue first 1 ,2,3 and then 4...better and easier to drive a level, and then choose perks...(code level player.setlevel(space) and the level number...if you have 5 LVL. and it is necessary to penetrate perk for 4 then drive the number 9)

B
BlackTigerTK 28.06.20

FidChanel16
Золотко555
IMHO, it is better exp just to add to the mechanics of the game itself worked.

R
Razorblade90 28.06.20

wouldn't it be easier to enter player.modav carryweight value and not to be soared with the weight at first, and then gain experience on perks. I took time cheat - no small thing =)

s
serg-veremee 28.06.20

Razorblade90
tgm - all, and no headache....)))) well if this is cheating....))))

R
Razorblade90 28.06.20

serg-veremee
well, I didn't want to be scorched, that he run with TGM often (now more often use tim)

B
BlackTigerTK 28.06.20

FidChanel16
To remove this perk. Dobaviti exp. The standard way to distribute points.

Z
Zolotko555 28.06.20

BlackTigerTK
write him how to remove the perks ...I don't know how to remove...what is Expo??

M
MrGURAM76 28.06.20

Золотко555
He means level to raise, just added Expo/experience and for these perk points to swing. Not such a curved fashion as the vehicle made.

M
MrGURAM76 28.06.20

FidChanel16
Here look.
Спойлерhttps://m.

Z
Zolotko555 28.06.20

MrGURAM76
so I wrote above!!

B
Bombardirovschik 28.06.20

If you add experience that take into account that the game has autobalance the levels and if necrotise a lot of experience that will have enemies with health 100500 and you'll shoot them for an hour or half an hour hack. EACH.

M
MrGURAM76 28.06.20

Золотко555
Well, no one did not argue )
I just wrote that tiger under Expo has in mind

s
serg-veremee 28.06.20

Razorblade90А what palitsya then? Is software pocket engine, and the toy is not onlaynovskie, so you can afford to be a God...)))) Here in the Surva playing against people and as it is not right to use cheats, he would ridicule cheaters!, and then kayfovo closed sandbox...))))

M
MrGURAM76 28.06.20

serg-veremee
The game is already very easy, if you have the console to spoil the interest to play will be zero. I've put mods to increase level of enemies, a survival mode included, and still like it not, and you still offer all codes on immortality using ))))

s
serg-veremee 28.06.20

MrGURAM76
I'm not suggesting - I'm just playing for myself as I want, but I like to be a God and I'm not boring...))))

B
BlackTigerTK 28.06.20

Золотко555
Expo from the English experience, i.e. the experience:-) besides, all well painted.
Bomber
Most NPCs in the vanilla game the maximum level, so that should not scare people. To really level NPCs with level HS, will have a fashion to put. If we talk about the HS level 100+:-)
MrGURAM76
I did a combination of the two mods that increase the levels of the NPCs, plus the fact that at the time, added mod realistic for NPCs. Became more interesting... At least not today, and the raider killed me. With it pretty quickly. Although I have a lot of hits and armor is decent. And between NPCs become more fun to fight... watched as a dog chewed two Bosses in the security Council. One, however, was much poranenie, armor on one leg was gone. Dogs won. The truth of the six there are two.

B

BlackTigerTK
Well XS I as the clocked level to perks to open and a minute later in the Dunwich the drillers got ghouls which I cut for an hour as the cartridges run out due to the fact that each had 100 bullets to put , then took a tooth Crema with exceptional damage and how come you got the super mutants , each at 50 beats this the most powerful crimsom cut (no cartridges) and then deleted save and he promised to make a level for the game immediately became a useless weapon because of lack of ammunition (for each battle you need 1000 rounds), and each encounter lasts for an hour.
In the game there was autolevel only garbage like mongrels, ghouls, dutney and they even pervourovnevy Persian killed with a few hits, well, Persian 100 level with one , difference in effect no but all sorts of organized groups become thick as the character, that is, with chinilina health points and weapon damage at the cost of increased 5-10 times and not 2 times max when leveling all perks.

M
MrGURAM76 28.06.20

Bomber
I once clocked up a level when he decided to nuke the second time through, level to 30, any problems with killing NPCs did not notice.

B

MrGURAM76
if you turn a little then maybe it will be good but if you cheat once with a reserve that is enough for all the perks and more levels + 50 from above it can be complete hell. clocked 500 level, and the enemies will be insane health.

B
BlackTigerTK 28.06.20

Bomber
In the locations determined by the minimum and maximum level of NPCs. In Dunwich Borers minimum 30, maximum is 99. It is easy to see in FO4Edit downloading the main file. For themselves as NPS brewski to the level of HS no. If she was - would not have to do mods. Therefore, for example, the same Dunwich Borers if he will be 200+ level NPCs still above 99 will not. And that requires a lot of ammo - so you have a weapon with good damage and perks appropriate to develop. And then will not have to spend 1000 rounds per NPC.
Bomber wrote:
clocked 500 level, and the enemies will be insane health.
It is not necessary to talk nonsense:-) Again. No mods for GG 500+ level worthy opponent virtually no. Even the vaunted Claws to kill at times.