3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alfman 28.06.20 11:32 pm

ideas (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

MAPI have an idea to redo the existing card commercials under 45е years( with all his attributes),narrower than the Roads,lots of gravel,partially recovered buildings and roads,frequent obesty,and of course the models of those times,not Scania there drive the Speed will go down but on narrow roads will not be felt,But it becomes so atmospheric that will transform the entire game
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 28.06.20

It remains to find someone who can carve the same Victory (Газ20) then lorry to carry cargo,not to mention other cars,and the traffic must match that time.

S
Spartak78 28.06.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
That's for sure! I think the modders themselves and not take

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 28.06.20

In the downloads there are the usual 8ka her can't even bring to mind,what then frontage roads and cars

L
LongVampire 28.06.20

iuri555
Would a group of people who are interested to do it.

s
sashababich2201 28.06.20

iuri555
This topic should goetzenbruck to throw, if not he, then who does.

M
MAKO76 28.06.20

iuri555 wrote:
there is an idea to redo the existing card commercials under 45е years( with all his attributes)
This is a crazy idea, mate!
sashababich22011968
No, Goba this garbage will not be engaged. Need enthusiast, a fan that can do that, but there are none

M
MAKO76 28.06.20

Stkekor
If anything, on the score of the game, kudyshnaya - useless, people have played and will play, just, in my opinion it is necessary as that to diversify, the same trucks that are not only clumsy, so they were fun to play. And on account of the theme, which was created iuri555, it is necessary to find people who love and respect the way of life, or something, called retro. This is purely my opinion!!!

b
bobrdobr 28.06.20

iuri555
In the original OMSI-2 go - there is gameplay in the historical chronology evolves as you dream.
Bus routes, entourage: tickets, traffic, people, the view outside the window - depends on what year they rule on the bus..
Read along to know the price of this happiness and how this can be done only for some 7 years :))
price ideas

s
sashababich2201 28.06.20

MAKO76
Here it is not even in goetzenbruck, just his card and that he roads meet, there is the lack of mods old cars. And, for example, ZIS-5, even on the default map everyone wanted to ride.

d
danilkamaster 28.06.20

Stkekor
ETS 2 IS MY FAVORITE GAME !! BUT I WILL SAY THIS, THE TASTE AND COLOR OF COMRADES THERE !

T
TheRealStalker 28.06.20

Your ideas need the game to write and not mods on ETS2 to do)))

a
alfman 28.06.20

MAKO76MAKO76
ideas for KRTY Agree SIM SIM but it is still a game of Excitement and enthusiasm will be lacking,Here's the computer in the game dies after 5 posts,But it would be possible to extend its function:(Message ,urgent order ,the fee is high,the time would be) is Already excitement In the previous parts there was snow in places,and shoal snow-removed( the radio was also removed,now remade France-added a nice cutting,But cutting has to be meaningful-harder to prohozdenie(Or overwhelmed with something,or with very narrow places or accident)Risk-cut or managed or tow truck-Again excitement,And why the founders created such a beautiful card did not take into account such significant detail,That's food on the map of Baikal through the swamp-SILENCE! Where sounds-Champ tires in the mud,Because the sounds are of great importance,to Call to the Studio on the Russian map, Let it be in the form of a garage from a second party with their votes and voices(Fake voices,and you umoristicheskie bias))) Such simple things can result in not one, not two,,,If something can still make the best of this kind of thing will revitalize the game,And now it's just a beautiful nudography simulator,This is all superfluous my personal opinion

T
TheRealStalker 28.06.20

alfman
You're my nick, strayed into the subject of the Stalker?

a
alfman 28.06.20

TheRealStalker
Not) This idea is already 2 months how to ETS2 ,throw up,maybe will interest anyone from beginners to experts(Fans of the Stalker maybe a little,but the Squad is strong))) And adding a little Chernobyl -Stalker theme in ETS2 (for cards CIS).for those wishing don't make the game less interesting,but rather diversifies,will be intriguing,and can add players from another camp,(players in the former Soviet Union and their descendants)))It all looks crazy,I Just have such a desire

T
TheRealStalker 28.06.20

alfman
We are all in the soul of fools=)

r
robertvrbata 28.06.20

TheRealStalker
Agree))

a
alfman 28.06.20

TheRealStalker
Gamsat said good chelovek in the soul of the child of mana,but if behaves the Onet Durasole and Jerk Mana

a
alfman 28.06.20

When an adult plays ETS2 he presents himself in the role of dalnoboy,and the deeper it is the more interesting to play,And if I roll on the Creek, imagining that they're bringing Carganico vodka that this stupid)))

T
TheRealStalker 28.06.20

alfman
I'm so with humor said. Since then, I had loved the universe, ETS, started first. Recently learned that the series 18 wheels of Steel also belongs to the company developers of the ETS, I used to think that it's some kind of crooked like the ETS. I think in the near time, download one of the games of this series and see where it all began.

a
alfman 28.06.20

TheRealStalker
I never realized).There were a couple of good chips Here for some reason they removed Improved the graphics and made the main accent is beautiful but dry SIM ,the Game is nice and beautiful, but dead, a feeling that developers have a deficit of imagination and feelings of the player,(pretty Good SIM+gambling=a Lot of players...)