3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DonVit73 28.06.20 11:34 pm

Without ProMods France (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Can you please tell me how to install the version 2.12, since version 2.15 is not suitable because of the lack of DLC France.
5 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovangt4 28.06.20

DonVit73
The location of the file written in file README in the archive with usmap.

D
DonVit73 28.06.20

vovangt4
About the file location I know. I did not properly put the question. Where to download the version 2.12. In the profile menu, I specified that your version of ProMods is not compatible with the version of the game. I Stimovsky 1.26, but without DLC France.
Or if I have correctly placed the files, they will automatically turn on? I mean the left menu.

F
Foxers 28.06.20

DonVit73
Automatically turns on, in the names of files Promods there is always a version number. Do not delete the old files, put it in the folder mod new. Then the Manager instead of the one connect and the other will remain.
You can download it at the website of Promods, they have handled asthma attack) https://www.promods.net/compat.php Right orangefrance such links. You need 7 parts and Def.

D
DonVit73 28.06.20

Foxers
Damn, but the files from the previous version I even have and the trash removed.
And, everyone, thank you! Went to Your link. Really there version 2.12. Try. Later, I will unsubscribe.

D
DonVit73 28.06.20

Ur-R-R-RA, earned! It seems to be so Sylvester Buttermilk screaming?
It works! Thank you very much!