3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Widukind 28.06.20 11:38 pm

Quen sign its modes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I watched the video of Erebus, and read the description, but not fully understood. Quina have a few power-UPS/modes, like all skills. How they relate to each other? First, the correlation between explosive and active shield - they can be superimposed simultaneously, or sign only works in one mode? And second: category quina is the gain for the blast shield or a separate skill?
13 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 28.06.20

You have to start, figure out how skills work in principle.

A
Alex Hawk 28.06.20

Quen of mean. Forget about it and play like a man. And Ragusa do not see in principle. The popularity of his content Witcher developed only because no one else does not do so, for the stupid. Not complicated to learn game. For anyone who played around 1000 (even 500) hours of his content is ridiculous and have been embarrassing.. Especially when he tries to dimension via the canonical Witcher.

UPD: Inept people zaminusovali =( Always knew you most.

W
Widukind 28.06.20

Hirok
Well. So kakzhe work in principle?

W
Widukind 28.06.20

Alex Hawk
Clarify: I don't advice asked, and asked a specific question on the mechanics of the game. And ask everyone not to clutter up this discussion by extraneous comments

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 28.06.20

The first mode of the sign protects you from a single blow (or several blows after normal pumping), and then, if you inject a skill that explodes and deals damage to enemies around you (if not deposited, then just disappears and have to apply again).
The second mode is the so-called force field, for this you must hold down the overlay mark. The blows on the shield energy consumption Geralt, and if pumped need a skill for each hit restores HP of Geralt.
Know what I realized? For the first few minutes researching the game menus, tree, flow, etc. during the first pass at version 1.02. Just incredibly difficult, isn't it?

W
Widukind 28.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
I also realized early in the game, but that doesn't answer my questions: is it consistent first and second mode simultaneously, and how connected the first and last cell of the flow token (i.e. blast shield and category quina)?

H
Hypest 28.06.20

Widukind
Combining sense. Blast shield, the same as the category, only the shield.

S
Stribogg 28.06.20

How hard is it just to check all this directly in the game?
Widukind wrote:
discharge quina is the gain for the blast shield, or independent skill
Stupid disable blast shield and watch it.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.06.20

Widukind
compatible first and the second mode simultaneously
Include the first mode,twitching recover energy and include the second.What's the problem?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 28.06.20

[Denis]
The problem is that it is too difficult to understand.

S
Shock Burst 28.06.20

Widukind
Yes compatible

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
Might not know how to enable it?

Widukind
The second mode is activated by long pressing Q

I
Ivanych 28.06.20