3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STALKERShRAM 28.06.20 11:40 pm

New mod for PM (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Who Cosmetica for the development of this mod?suites not bad.so sho, to be a hero))))))))

GG. is presented without,the type weighs in the air the voice:Pick a group! the list of groups
the new location is Kiev(for the Stalkers that they could leave sometimes the Zone!)as they say in the books
specifically, the city: to find in the net pictures of Kiev and to try as it is possible to transfer the accuracy of all Locke! Loka people ONLY by People(not necessarily Stalkers and others,Zhelatelno ordinary people,merchants, others.!
The GG new name for SHOOTER
depending on the choice of HS is presented after loading on the boat and in the group which chose
specifically, the groups!
in all groups add mehanikov to repair the guns(upgrade and other things!)bartenders well, in General those of the Persians in ERS!
Be SURE to add in the main group Monolith! to put it in Pripyat(specifically when scratching to the stadium well, there is still often the camera flies when you go to the Station)there near the Ferris wheel where the roof sits a person with an RPG is a house,there!)
in the case of trade:it is not necessary all that is in the AREA to THROW merchants! from a dealer in the Coca group GG is showing up arms only to THIS group! ie bandits MP5 Single TOZ and vertikalka
New the story of the game: GG after get to Sidorovich began to collect his Legendary group!
go to the Fox Demon Grey.Change of moles in the Fang.he said the Shooter take your USB flash drive.after GG's coming down. to the basement of the Canine is moved to the Station.
further, the kidnapping docks s lab.18.then all the quests the game to lab x16 in there animated the Ghost. move to a safer place(things which he moved to the chest.
talk with the Ghost,he said he did not remember how I got here but asked to kill the controller in order to get to the Station(to the Fang!)
to remove all references ro the death of the characters! first after I take blesku(they say you shouldn't one shooter in the area climbed the Fang is dead! well couple like this!
the last character is a Doctor! it can be found in the fashion History of the surf and in the bag. he pojavilas as always towards the end of the game as the story!(there is nothing to it as the bag is removed from the dungeon!he after the issuance of the quest to find a room peremeschaetsya to the Station
after jumping through the teleporters at the entrance to the last instead of the video when the Shooter shoots the bulb.the video that they are all together to congratulate the shooter on a successful passage into the Zone!
the exact at PS! PS added a few quests somewhere 10 pieces. after the next quest from the merchant in the sale is presented some sort of thing(well, type the new barrel and patronchiki! ammo is not a lot of pieces so 10. after the last quest GG peremeschaetsya at Cardon!
in every group armor of this group ranging from the usual Stalker hooded jacket to ekzy! In Kev can be reached after a lab.X-18
razmeschaetsya For the checkpoint at Cardona! there is still the gates are always closed! place there and the new location!
the Bartender,Sidor and Scientists have detectors. the Sidor simple,the bartender abruptly and the Sugar's greatest!
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ripper Man 28.06.20

Who Cosmetica for the development of this mod?
I think no one.

S
Sality 28.06.20

Who Cosmetica for the development of this mod?
I think no one.
I think so too.

F
FCS WeBs Corp 28.06.20

NO.