3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 28.06.20 11:52 pm

Give you 15,000 bonus 10 users [closed]

There 158207 bonuses, and spend it I don't, because there is no suitable for me to justify (such transfer to any itunse). So they do not lay dormant, bring 10 people as a new year gift. Write your requests, will choose ten at its discretion.
253 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 28.06.20

__DOC__
What can I say? - well done, a great man.
Thank you for your kind words. Gratitude in this case is logical, but it is not necessary to exaggerate my qualities.

Salvador Gunzerker
Hi, translate the user zaz777, he asked, his game lacked.
That's how it all started: he asked, I decided to share. And then the rest decided to give.

- Rick Sk1mmer -
Sam-to the incentives really don't want to join?
I have an account. Buy there the anthology GTA, even gave me something (L. A. Noire and Mafia like). I could bring the bonuses back to better times, but the joy of this particularly no experience. If you want to buy the game (even though I prefer boxed set), I do occasionally spend do not mind.

Don Thomas Falcone
The author better give bonuses less hypocritical personalities.
To select who to give, I briefly see the accounts of the candidates, but purely by the posts here will not distinguish conventional politeness from feigned. So I wouldn't be so quick to draw conclusions, as you did (I doubt that you checked who is who).

nikita2112
How do you so nachteil? Well this is 1500 rubles!
The answer is simple — first, they were saved 1490 days (17 Nov 2012), from the appearance, and not wasted (in the translation of the last user zaz777). This averages out to approximately 106.2 bonus per day, which, of course, a lot, but this is a Prime example of the average temperature in the hospital. A lot of bonuses I got for the moderator of the activity, when I had the opportunity to be on the forum the release of GTA 5. 16 April 2015 got for the day 10902, this is my best result. In those days the forum was updated almost live chat, hours I continuously spread the message for need themes. In addition, as a moderator I am obliged in advance to create topics on current issues (and after a set of 500 posts to create a new part), respectively, for the activity of users in these topics I also fall a lot of bonuses (on the order of hundreds per day). I have at one time "well-wishers" that reproached when I moderated the Shoutbox. They say, usurped many popular topics and cashing in on it.

George Black
If this is not an April fool's joke, it would be a happy chic gift)
The first of April is quite soon :)

Happy)
Symmetrically!

Ass to mouth
Kiss you gently, baby. Give me bonuses, hee, hee.
One of your nickname I want to translate. Sounds like something! "Translated 15,000 bonus ass to mouth."

martin32
A lot of PowerUser came running to beg for mercy.Better to go to work in transitions.
Well, actually, there's a difference between, in order to elicit something, and in order to respond to the offer.

By the way, I think that 15K for ten is a normal situation? Or to do less but to more people? I tried to find a balance between the tangible present and the number of recipients.

w
warp 37 28.06.20

I would not mind...

S
SkEwReK 28.06.20

Do not believe in this miracle ^^,

A
Angry Destroyer 28.06.20

Veenine
And when the results will be, or do I write to the PM?

M
Malice 28.06.20

Veenine
Would be better if all the gifts were wasted, you see, the chair would fall out)))
And so cool)
How many bonuses namutit?

G
GTAman 28.06.20

gaben_nuwell
I think that in the last days before NG will write selected personal.

Malicе
Last message told.

S
Sayu 28.06.20

And I could use of course a happy new year.

A
Angry Destroyer 28.06.20

Malicе
To be active on the website.

M
Maxximka_UA 28.06.20

I will take part. Veenine done, so decided to do a little pre Christmas gift to 10 users. Good luck to all.

M
Malice 28.06.20

Ahahaha, with my luck probably hail from the frogs go)))

D
DarkMoonLight 28.06.20

Coming Christmas sale incentive, so what the hell. Stand in line)
UPD: AND once again the whole month cards with indie farmleigh) 300 R already saved :)

P
Pushistyy_Pelmen 28.06.20

no harm in trying!)

a
altair-2050 28.06.20

Maybe you're lucky. In any case, good for you.

_
__DOC__ 28.06.20

Veenine
Veenine wrote:
but it is not necessary to exaggerate my qualities.
Come on, don't be shy, act is really good, honestly earned, and a kind soul (Yes will not become scanty hand of the giver,but do not wither the hand of the taker), in a word, pleasing you in all respects, the man (do not think about it, I am not party to your event, please boys).

-
---VENOM--- 28.06.20

To put it mildly, an unexpected theme on PG. Though not yet evening, maybe a divorce. But if not, like all gifts, and I do too )

M
Macero 28.06.20

Well, if I'm lucky I should be grateful! Happy by the way!

A
Anomel Suna 28.06.20

Application. And suddenly I'm lucky.

a
alexan1893 28.06.20

And I won't refuse ))

I
IAmDark 28.06.20

It would be a great gift for the new year)))

V
Vanya Rygalov 28.06.20

Who will praise me best of all - you will receive a sweet candy.