3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ebola Zaire 28.06.20 11:53 pm

During the game does not work overlay Steam. (Dying Light)

Let's get to it
The problem is that not included the Steam overlay during gameplay (the combination Shift + Tab does not work). In the properties of the game over the setting - enable Steam overlay in the game tick is, however, as mentioned above: the Steam overlay doesn't work. Due to his absence, I can't join through the story lines of friends (and I have, and they have a license Dying Light). Play together only goes in if I host (we have to minimize the game and already installed Steam to invite teammates). To invite through the game is not out, writes: this will enable the Steam overlay. Also, has a hard time to connect to strangers through games to find a game, connected only through the quick part of selecting players.
In all other games Steam overlay works fine in all except AC:Unity, but there is not the overlay from Steam.
Help! How do I enable the Steam overlay in the game?
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
BublzZ 28.06.20

Ebola Zaire
The overlay can Bloch monitoring program, for example. MSI Afterburner is the same, etc. (on the 4.0 version of the overlay I have not included, has been updated to 4.1.0 - earned). Dump all unnecessary apps and verify.

E
Ebola Zaire 28.06.20

BublzZ
MSI Afterburner is you vanguesh. I have 4.0.0 worth it. Thank you, in the morning I'll try to update it and I will unsubscribe

E
Ebola Zaire 28.06.20

BublzZ
Thank you again! It worked!!!

B
BublzZ 28.06.20

Ebola Zaire
I never write what is not able to confirm. Yes, the point I was vangovat if I have encountered the fact that Afterburner blocked the steam overlay. Since we decided to upgrade:))

P
Pro-rock69 28.06.20

The problem, in fact, is the same. Can there be any more options? All dances with a tambourine did not help. From the simplest transactions, like on.\off. overlay, file validation, etc., to discharge all brand programs, except that the sound driver and Fraps. Tell someone that you can try?

D
Denis-XXXX 28.06.20

the overlay may not work due to the inclusion of frame capture program (Fraps, bandica, etc.)