3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobrichee 28.06.20 11:54 pm

Start Origin offline (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Help to understand how to run origin in offline mode? Just when I try and I have no Internet it asks to enter data - the password name . I enter and it says no Internet , can't zakonektitsya all . Although in all forums write that this is only if you launch origin for the First time! What I'm doing wrong or maybe what setting did not put up a prompt?
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deathspell Omega 28.06.20

download torrents and radovatsa
or to wait for the generator saves or hacked Kip

973_ALuKaRD_973 28.06.20

Deathspell Omega
You what the fuck now sporol? What have the pirates, the origin can not go.

sobrichee
Off the Internet, really. Wi-Fi or a wire pull, and re-launch origin. I login password and you will enter the offline mode. Just have yourself checked out.

s
sobrichee 28.06.20

Pulled
wire run origin and it gives you must be online!

973_ALuKaRD_973 28.06.20

Well then honestly I do not know. You have at least in online mode comes? If so, then not in the originals press the button out of network

V
Virus6290 28.06.20

http://www.playground.ru/files/outcome_-_oridginozamenitel-84044/

J
Judge_GoldenGod 28.06.20

Man,you just when the login and password entered,put a check remember me well, or something like that and all.Then even if you don't have Internet,he will come in.If this is not done,it will ask every time you login.

E
Eynart 28.06.20

Sinner1703
Well, at least I have put a check Remember me you bastard, though not put - all the same each time the password is needed, if without Internet run. But the login itself prescribes, and the matches from the mode works.

E
Elior 28.06.20

there is a tab in offline mode
origin - out of network

the game then hit continue, and not at the bottom to enter or Keeper

A
ALTAIR_1 28.06.20

how to login without Internet in origin, ie spliced offline mode to turn on????
scribe is one that you do not know...

l
leonkiller777 28.06.20

stupid origin does not remember the password if the Internet is off, although the check remember me are displayed.What wtf ?

P
Pasha Dudarenko 28.06.20

I'm downloading the game there is Nada in the Origin me on the computer there is no Internet what should I do?