3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 28.06.20 11:54 pm

While we wait for the (Resident Evil 7)

I decided to get nostalgic and play Resident evil 6, but since it was already passed from and to, then no mods on skins characters just refuse to play.
I just wanted to paste the skin to replace the skin on Helena's skin, Claire, but found that all of the files on her and the other characters are simply removed from the Internet! None of the link is not working!
You can see for yourself http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_Evil_4_PC/ar/f90.htm
Like the only one who did wisely skin Claire is a man named Pacmen and all the links lead to it, but the links to download are dead.
What the hell is all over the Internet no working links to skin Claire? Only 3 years have passed since the game's release, not it too early?
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
ThurboCat 28.06.20

Maybe just play an earlier part?

A
Angmar87 28.06.20

No, I want epic action and shooting BB's with Claire. I downloaded the trainer from the Playground where you can replace any model, but only those that are already in the game. And I want Leon ran with Claire, Chris ran with Jill and company were Jill and Claire and Ada can be left as it is.Here in this video the guy done all as I should, but the links are dead!

A
Angmar87 28.06.20

Maybe this trainer for addition, where there are characters that are not in the game? People played like that with Claire in the sixth part.

A
Angmar87 28.06.20

One of the advantages of pitch gaming this fashion. Thanks to them you can play for someone you want, not for the one whom God would send. I would actually made Lara Croft the hero of all the militants, but Claire and Jill characters in all of horror. We do not need no brutal, hairy guys, we girls want more of.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 28.06.20

Angmar87
We do not need no brutal hairy men
Lara Croft in the place of Geralt in the Witcher? Do not drive, clearly behind the stick, not all agree with you. All Board EV on environe, create a topic with your question, there are guys who bekapit the entire archive content, you just have to let them know and they might be able to upload it.

G
Gomerchik 28.06.20

Best for the theme of the forum.

S
Sonnyy Bot 28.06.20

I'm going to play until resident evil 1 hd re-release, and then the computer have menyay appeared quite late and because the game is not played, and all the other passed, also 6, not like in addition to the campaign for Leon.