3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
just007-69.ru 28.06.20 11:55 pm

Lost all stats and achievements (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

Lost all stats and achievements on all servers , the answer is not found many people complain.
18 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 28.06.20

Similarly. The first title,/With zeroed out... Bravo EA, professionally introduced Hardline!
P. S: Thank God tokens left)

k
klahjbvnkmr 28.06.20

they will return, or what?

j
just007-69.ru 28.06.20

Playing with the beta scored on BF3 played hardline almost replicase after all, it is necessary to do the hands of the developers to tear . And they kill bad company this game with the correct sound with great gameplay .

h
hipnike 28.06.20

The same nonsense, if someone will infa on this trouble, share, not stesnyates!

k
klahjbvnkmr 28.06.20

I contacted them when it will be news I will write

_
_Levi_ 28.06.20

Sorry, as for me it is the best of the entire series :(

k
klahjbvnkmr 28.06.20

google translate--- I just checked this issue with my team, and I would like to inform you that several other players are facing the same problem all over the world, and we know this is a server created problem, and our team and engineers are working to the best of my ability to fix it as soon as possible, so I beg you to wait for some time, and it will surely get, we just need your cooperation here.
We are preparing a patch to fix this problem and wil be uploaded very soon to the servers.

_
_Levi_ 28.06.20

GrishNFSimonyan
Consoled) I really thought, and here the server closed down...

k
klahjbvnkmr 28.06.20

ea - By the way the stats issue you have will be resolved within 2-3 hours.

S
Sergei75ru 28.06.20

The same problem,lost everything, and even a set of special forces.

a
aston059rus 28.06.20

Yes, all gone stat! by the way this has happened before! I think 3-4 days will recover! In General, I would like dice to see bfbk2 on a new engine! And then play 3 and 4 just to SBLive can't, what's all the miserable there from toy technology(the feeling that all the equipment is squeezed a little look to crumble ) and to the cards on which you run run 3 min. and you sniper kills, and do not have the dynamics as the BK2 or released update some for BK2(maps equipment weapons)! Perhaps you need to collect a petition of a large number of players so as to coerce the Dyson on the new BK2 or at least a Supplement!

N
NISHNAGIZ 28.06.20

aston059rus
Yes, I'm willing to pay for extra content :)
stat was missing and all,anyways,waiting .
ps hardline...PPC...child molestation =(

a
aston059rus 28.06.20

generally long been brewing the idea to submit the application)) to developers as it raised BK2 because in addition to Vietnam that they may not released! Unlike BF 4 which are punched DLS almost every month! I think not less than 1000 votes need to collect for this!

j
just007-69.ru 28.06.20

Everything seems to have recovered stata

m
mo3gotpax 28.06.20

Yes, everything is back!!! :-)

j
just007-69.ru 28.06.20

One moment!!! was no stats no perks and people played as people campanili , played squada , just a fairy tale without sight . Once all back it all started recon Fuckers Campari Basra and other troubles and most importantly your CD to increase .So the game and destroy

j
just007-69.ru 28.06.20

Yes, and if we can petition the developers to back again to write what would be annulled recon they are not needed as they are in the game

F
FatalSystemError 28.06.20

just007-69.ru
Lost all stats, achievements, Arsenal - all! What delat?