3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lominar Limonium 29.06.20 12:01 am

Tatooine - the village of sand people. (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

Decided remember the youth... Tell me - what am I doing wrong? Suit sand people wore. How do I pass the quest peacefully? I go to the village and the sand people become aggressive... I Want to go peacefully =)
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 29.06.20

Take the robot NC-47

R
Razox 29.06.20

The whole group had to wear this costume.

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.06.20

The first time going with a robot in a suit.After the first interview suit no longer needed
but you need a robot translator NK-47.However, I repeated the feat Anakin and just drank all of them.
Assholes in robes.

l
lookaway 29.06.20

there is even a mod, so they don't Agilis in the village. but a priori will attack, even if in costume.

L
Lominar Limonium 29.06.20

lookaway
Why attack? I have remained in front of the entrance to the village, anyway agrada... In any combination...
Only when one came - he said he need a translator. Add it to the group, come back and they agrada...

g
gotolink 29.06.20

Lominar Limonium
In front of the entrance - where is it? In the same location or to transition her? There are next to go, their touch? Mines touched? Who in the party? Costumes dressed? Dude talk before?
PS: If not a secret, what kind of disk do you have? Or downloaded? The localization of set? I just remember we decided to play a year and a half ago in Russian, put some translation and I did not like it. The text in the game a lot, and translated crooked, you can play, but cringe at the dope in the dialogues (except the CE dialogues translated well). In the end and pereprohodil on angel. It seems ZoG and it seems downloaded from here.
And to the topic - I, too, they attacked, don't remember what, but the script didn't work either. Can bagnulo.
You droid first came?
There may be sensible things - http://www.swkotor.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1090

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.06.20

Incidentally I sucks.Tried to swing TO but some zabagovan Repack
across.Oh I would beat TO....

R
Richards 29.06.20

I went into the wilderness, there I met the elite 3 Gopnik and several tychek flunked my group. After that, I quit this game is shit, and judging by the fact that the beginning of the game, next will be how to play nightmare in Dao.

g
gotolink 29.06.20

Cheburator Founder
On rutrekere look. Only friGate kerf, or otherwise. There is a fine anthology. But better buy. The price is now in steam not even funny, but very funny. 62 rubles!!! Here http://store.steampowered.com/app/32370/?l=russian

g
gotolink 29.06.20

Richard wrote:
complete shit, and judging by the fact that the beginning of the game
trololo