3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Podgornyak 29.06.20 12:01 am

The game runs for a long time... (Tyranny)

Well dlgo...the game itself is included perky, but access to the locations is very long...this problem started today...yesterday all was well...Pirates
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
shedison 29.06.20

I agree with all of you!!!

A
Antisharry 29.06.20

I have a girlfriend, the first download of min 8 ships, and the rest max 30 seconds.

M
Midnigth 29.06.20

Same problem.
The first loading savestate 3-4 minutes goes by, then everything goes fast.
And when I first started the game, the character creation, I almost never got old....

b
balabxl 29.06.20

Midnigth
+ Everyone seems this problem. In the community the incentive is also written that long to ship, and of foreign residents.

s
scorg94 29.06.20

Features of the game engine, apparently. Pillars of eternity is the same problem there.

M
MoscowGolem 29.06.20

enough hours and 40 never had that problem, might load slowly if the SSD is filled to more than half/of the cache memory is full, but if the place is so shipping should be fast.

f
febll 29.06.20

Try to clean save, just save plenty of time.

L
Legenda192 29.06.20

Yes, so many. I have including. The first save game min 5-6 loads...

1Archangel1 29.06.20

SSD will ship three to five minute level, though in the beginning(~5 hours of play) for a few seconds.

K
K0nsul 29.06.20

Heh, I thought that my 2 minutes on the HDD 7200 rpm that long. After 30-40-50 hours of play, it is certainly confusing, but the phone and Internet to solve the problem of lengthy downloads.

U
UStanisO 29.06.20

have to be patient and believe in the best

V
Viiii 29.06.20

UStanisO
what to endure? patch 1.02 fixes
I gruzitsja for 20 seconds now. before it was 3-4 minutes

E
Eduardo33 33 29.06.20

http://forums.playground.ru/sid_meiers_civilization_6/tech/ochen_dolgaya_zagruzka_libo_zavisanie_reshenie_na_win_10-918499/
here found this topic helps me I have win 7
windowed mode also helps umenshit load time
but before every game launch suggest to remove the game folder to the exception stored then re-add and, again, save
during the game, may once again start a long download just press Alt+Tab without closing the game and again delete from the exception store and again add to the exception