3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valeriy Karpin 29.06.20 12:03 am

Cheats PC (FIFA 17)

A lot of cheaters in UT now?
17 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ex021 29.06.20

Valery Karpin
Up to 5 division no. But the above is already there.

S
SergeyGad 29.06.20

And how are they defined?

V
Valeriy Karpin 29.06.20

SergeyGad
if the creation of the club provided September 2016, there is a high probability that a cheater

t
thesaw17 29.06.20

People, what do you mean cheaters in your understanding?

H
HardCor4ik 29.06.20

thesaw17
This is a rather broad concept, combining under an everyone who plays fair. Cheat/buy coins, broken connection, etc.

L
Lexeres 29.06.20

HardCor4ik wrote:
This is a rather broad concept, combining under an everyone who plays fair. Cheat/buy coins, broken connection, etc.
I think he meant that as manifest cheaters in FIFA in the game (in the match). Or usually citerat money and buy cool players?

B
Biff0rd 29.06.20

The connection breaks a lot. 3rd season played 4 times already, and once even defeated counted, although the match has just begun and held the gap as usual. These goats already feel when you choose a form in the selection menu they right click and ready regardless of color what I choose. And then this bronze composition.... The developers sloppy bitches that can't control which year. Contracts are removed, and compensation for recordkeeping with 100 coins, this is not enough even for minimum gold contract. And as it usually happens at the most inopportune moment (at least so it seems), or the player plays his last match on the contract before the sale, or the mood of the game at this point beyond, like, now, will break anyone... and then it all goes down, and the next match 1-5 )))

I
Imm0ral 29.06.20

Hello
What's up with cheaters in UT ?in the NBA draft?
Too much? Or you can play?
And then at 16 was a Holy terror and it was not possible to play.
Out of 10 matches 8 with cheaters

A
AdamC 29.06.20

Imm0ral
not a lot of play, but not often met) a couple of times was when I won, but I see that push - off) and as to rules)

M
Molarky24 29.06.20

btw, is there a cheaters version on ps4?there still is the lookout?for cheats can ban the psn account?

V
Valeriy Karpin 29.06.20

Molarky24
on consoles they are not present, even if there is, then a maximum of 10-15 people

M
Molarky24 29.06.20

Valery Karpin
I will then take the ps4 version.

A
Artyom Harotenian 29.06.20

EA finally resolved the issue with cheaters. We all got a warning that the account will be banned if you continue to play fair FUT. The number rapidly diminished. Reached division 3, all the way met only one.

A
Aleksandro Fedoseev 29.06.20

Artyom Harotenian
buddy rolls with soft - nothing says get out. EA, not everyone subscribes to such a warning. People who make a profit in the form of FIFA Coins never ban will not work. And it is a proven fact...

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 29.06.20

Alexander Fedoseev
Affects the logic of people who think that cheaters make a profit, the company see,you have gas station you have a big tank of gasoline , not quality( of coin), but it is not guarded.Here I come to you every night poured several liters and then sell the gasoline. And then the money from the sale come and buy you a nice Benz with a guarded column( FIFA points or other copies of games) Visibility profit is created, but in the absence of cheaters, the players would have more hunting bought FIFA points, and for 300 rubles, you can buy the trainer and farm coins. PC in huge loss as compared to other platforms. I think EA is tired of the whining, because it makes no sense to do protection only for one of the 3 platforms( not the most popular) So I think the FIFA will the fate of the NHL , or cut-down edition without UT.

H
HardCor4ik 29.06.20

What is the fate of the NHL? With the NHL's all right, there, by the way, in the Ultimate team no less enjoyable to play.

s
stpt 29.06.20

HardCor4ik
The NHL is not on the PC