3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergeySZV 29.06.20 12:03 am

Registration in the incentive game.

Can I buy the game say in the store Steambuy, then the incentive to register and play there online.
24 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zrok 29.06.20

Of course not. Everywhere except steam you buy the pirates.

D
Den4ikRZK 29.06.20

СергейSZV
The site is all written)Here is an example:
Activation instructions:
If you have not installed the Steam client, download and install it.
Go to "Games" and select "Activate via Steam...".
Enter the activation key (to obtain it you need to buy Rise of the Tomb Raider. Day One Edition).
Then the game will appear under "Library" and you can download Rise of the Tomb Raider. Day One Edition.

D
Den4ikRZK 29.06.20

Zrok
Of course not. Everywhere except steam you buy the pirates.
Do you even understand what I wrote?In this store the same kind of key as in incentive,only a little cheaper.

V
Valeriy Pavlenko 29.06.20

Zrok
Do not know do not write. There are also valid keys. How many bought, how many gave all activated. Moreover, you can buy a gift, and it is possible (and even better) photo of key code support, as in this case, using code to Troll the developer and if that to recover your account.
And yet, here's a brick in the meager garden of the brain. By your logic, games that are sold in stores (boxed set), is also a pirate? Stores not you)))

Z
Zrok 29.06.20

Den4ikRZK
Valery Pavlenko
I was asked a stupid question, was given a blunt answer. If You took it literally it's Your problem.

S
SergeySZV 29.06.20

Den4ikRZK

I do not understand: why I play Rise of the Tomb Raider. Day One Edition. I need Counter-Strike: Global Offensive or Battlefield.
I want to buy the game , register in steam and play.

w
warp 37 29.06.20

Yes, you can.

S
SergeySZV 29.06.20

And you can play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive or Battlefield in Origin? The difference with Steam is there are some.

D
Den4ikRZK 29.06.20

СергейSZV
Well, if you carefully read what I wrote,I just gave an example of writing on the site.

D
Den4ikRZK 29.06.20

СергейSZV
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive the incentive to play without problems,and Battlefield 3,4, and Hardline need Origin.

D
Den4ikRZK 29.06.20

Zrok
What if this person actually has no idea and is facing it for the first time,it is easier to ask than to wrestle with yourself,and if you saw the stupidity in his question and answer him normally and not confuse him.

S
SergeySZV 29.06.20

I really have no clue about the game online. Now installing 4G Internet, that's asking the site games themes.
My questions at the online game can't be smart by definition, so have no idea what it is.
Wanna buy an expensive game here and ask which server is better to play Origin, Steam or the other. how to sign up. There is another server playkey.ne.
On hearing the two-game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive or Battlefield here about them and am talking about, maybe there are more interesting games online don't know.

V
Vit4li 29.06.20

Zrok
What kind of nonsense Padovani get the disks at the same Buki sell pictures codes and use as you like, given that steam has raised the prices for the CIS, but not for Russia only and take.

E
Esthetix 29.06.20

The easiest and most reliable to Purchase the Incentive is not carried out on all sorts of bottom sites. Last year was already kipesh in the opinion of such keys lavandose purchased on the website.

S
SergeySZV 29.06.20

Well, actually, the store Steambuy presented on this website and PG are the fighters for the purity of the gaming market! . Understand!
Price Steambuy for 200 rubles less (and recently increased by 100 rubles?).
Ahead of the holidays find where to spend 200 rubles, not great money. but saving is always nice.

V

СергейSZV
Origin and Steam is not the servers. This platform (games library). But when you buy the game through one of these platforms, you to play online trouble on the servers provided by the office developer/publisher. Roughly speaking - stimulin is a library + social network+ shop.

V

СергейSZV
If they were not, we would in principle nothing is lost, except that everything is stored neatly in one place. And Yes, if you steal a steam account or origin, you at once lose the whole library of games. So put maximum protection like two-factor authentication, etc.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 29.06.20

СергейSZV
he bought on Steambuy, buy the game you email you the key, activate it in steam and everything is ready

S
SergeySZV 29.06.20

Kind of understandable. Steam, origin is an online library, store. And the server provides a game developer.

Turns out Steam needed to protect what means?
Yes, and not for each game separately to register not to lose all over again.

-
-_SpiriT_- 29.06.20

People tell me what to do. I have a CD of Prince of Persia: the two thrones I bought it probably 10 years ago. I recently wanted to run, but the disk was pokazaniem; garbage - I thought - code that I have left and with these thoughts I climbed into the steam. Well, I thought when I entered the code into the activation string-I recall youth! And pressing the button Next, get giant's... ahem... SHISH notice Invalid CD key product! I mildly was a shame, but at the same time and wondering how this e-golbasto explain that this game purchased for my blood and don't sleep... Nerina somewhere with a torrent or the like.