3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rehm Oytenberg 29.06.20 12:09 am

Very dark gamma with SSAO light (XCOM 2)

Guys, asking for help, faced with the problem of very dark palette if checked, SSAO, somebody faced such problem?

The solution to the QUESTION written AT the head, one CARD FROM the LINE of AMD R series, Remove before going into the game config. with a probability of 70% you will be fine during the same game session until you close the game. If that doesn't work 1 times repeat until deployment.

The thing is that the last update is not friendly with this line of cards.

but without SSAO

hmm, deleted the config folder in my documents/games/хком2 helped back up to maximum speed without dark scales, just something I don't like it, I guess that is all until next time.
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Silent Scout 29.06.20

Yes you hammer on it sasao, it is still not necessary.

P
Protocol10 29.06.20

Silent Scout
What nonsense is this? SSAO or HBAO some of the most basic options when customizing graphics in any game. Without them, the picture looks flat and loses much realism. No game is complete without them nowadays.

On a subject can't tell - the game is not played. If the game is HBAO? How it works?

R
Rehm Oytenberg 29.06.20

Protocol10 that all the problem was solved it was a bug config, after the settings of a folder, all became norms. hbo or hbao+ in the game, it is poorly optimized and requires third-party software for the normal operation of 4 cores

S
Silent Scout 29.06.20

Protocol10
Yes nifiga it just shadows herachit wherever necessary and not necessary.

P
Protocol10 29.06.20

Silent Scout
Herachit right where I want you. And without diffuse shading picture is flat, has no depth. It has long been the standard now for games.

S
Silent Scout 29.06.20

Protocol10
So what you are saying. Without these sasao of the picture is quite good looking, with him just a little bit better. You just been brainwashed by the marketers look, you do their words say, standard, ha.

P
Protocol10 29.06.20

Silent Scout
What does marketers do Lule? SSAO appeared in the first crysis and it is the default (standard) option in all games. Marketers about it did not stutter, because it is so clear that it must be option required, such as anti-aliasing or texture quality. Maybe even then, all options are disable by your logic, not to be those who are marketers brainwashed. Playing on the minimum salary without smoothing and it is not steamed, it's not much worse.

S
Silent Scout 29.06.20

Protocol10
Should, should not. I'm not about that. It is, but it is almost nothing gives but the load on the computer. Many games just flawed looks like 3 edge lights, for example.

P
Protocol10 29.06.20

Silent Scout
It is, but it is almost nothing gives but the load on the computer. Many games just flawed looks like 3 edge lights, for example.

This is complete nonsense and unfounded. With the same success it is possible to set everything on minimum and scream that on ultra the game looks flawed.

P
Protocol10 29.06.20

Silent Scout

Here's an example with larkey. HBAO enabled and disabled. Without HBAO or SSAO in the game look pathetic and flat. In the picture lose depth and volume.

Given the huge impact on the picture quality, HBAO+ it is recommended to include all configurations, except for the weakest. https://www.progamer.ru/games/guides/grafika-rottr.htm

HBAO and SSAO is the primary option for any game that you want to include in the first place and which you cannot compromise in principle.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 29.06.20

Damn, it again satanicos as the horror. It if necessary before running every time to reset the config by deleting the folder.
Downloaded the new driver, now for comparison, let's download pirates nesterovskay will look like there.

Found the answer, the latest patch is not friendly with AMD cards and SSAO. And after talking to my grandfather that AMD suck.=(

S
Silent Scout 29.06.20

Protocol10
Okay, with hbao looks better. Now do it with sasao.

A
Aleksandr Serzhantov 29.06.20

What about the promised large DLS?

P
Protocol10 29.06.20

Silent Scout
Without SSAO https://www.progamer.ru/uploads/2015/05/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-ambient-occlusion-001-off.jpg

C SSAO https://www.progamer.ru/uploads/2015/05/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-ambient-occlusion-001-ssao.jpg

Open to full screen. Pay attention to the grass. As ssao darkens the grass giving the land a volume and relief.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 29.06.20

Protocol10
sorry in Skyrim at the time of release and after the did normal ssao, I hated the part herbs on earth that are absolutely not dimmed, nothing was in the winter and summer in one color and under the sun and in the shade was a cheerful barf-colored marsh. I beslo, even more than the broken physics and mechanics of flight arrows, which are in stealth mode, so cheerful fell on the sloping arc, if they was blown off.

P
Protocol10 29.06.20

Rehm Oytenberg
Skurov generally technologically obsolete, was released in 2011. Only due to the design of the dragged image.