3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AuraNoah 29.06.20 12:09 am

Spores White Pearls (No Man's Sky)

Good day!
Faced with this problem during the development of base and completing quests work (Builder /engineer /gunsmith /landowner) is stuck on one point: namely, the quest of the landowner. As the base, which I took, located on the planet, with predominantly water area, in the mission where you have to find the controversy white pearl worker refers me to the area, deep water! (ruins, 5 minutes from the coast), but as soon as I arrive at a destination, instead of ruins (buildings) just darkened the bottom.. and nothing more! where to find these spores and how to get the quest - I'll never know!
P. S. also, it would be interesting, where the mode of construction is to find the APC (drone-Builder resources).
I would be grateful for any help!
6 Comments
Sort by:
b
beggimot 29.06.20

AuraNoah
this is a bug update the game (like the already fixed by patch)

A
AuraNoah 29.06.20

beggimot
Thank you! I'll try.

A
AleksBes 29.06.20

Was still, like, fix this garbage by means of removal of the table, then put it again.
Someone else wrote that the quests you can upgrade the fly to a different system, or hire a new worker at this place.
Generally you will need to reset the quest, because the building itself just does not appear. =) A bug with the disappearance of underwater buildings of old, and something is still not fixed...

i
impostorby 29.06.20

I simply did just have a secret base on another planet :D

C
COSMODISANT 29.06.20

kick been a while there may have fumbled the game and bring to mind)))

L
Lertus 29.06.20

Not found hitherto no way to reset the quest. Do not tell me?