3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Antonishin 29.06.20 12:09 am

How to make more complicated? (Doom (2016))

Is it possible to make the game harder? Monsters to beat harder and there was more (by editing some files for example)? Or as something else. Just the penultimate difficulty is not so brings a full pumping, but the latter is not interesting, I want it to increase complexity. You can certainly try to beat the game without a single boost and improve, but still more interested in strengthening opponents.
9 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetFIRE13 29.06.20

Sergei Antonishin
I agree,the monsters did not seem,in comparison with the first and second parts,when they are generally the systems were.There's 100 squares they just 5-10.

S
SpamerPG 29.06.20

Sergei Antonishin
I think there in the Internet what is similar fashion to the complexity

s
s1ash3r 29.06.20

play to Joss

S
Sergey Antonishin 29.06.20

s1ash3r
No, it is a perversion) I need to crank received more and longer and not to make it harder to get into. Joy is slow, there is a flicks not to be done)

Yet I think to try to go without the improvement or weapons (except ammo) or HP/armor (and maybe without that and without the other :D) and no shotgun (although it is also a perversion)) so to say a rate set higher than usual and held it longer. That's only in the ideal is still to stir up purely dopolnitelny difficulty level =(

s
saa0891 29.06.20

On the last difficulty and you will enjoy the adrenaline,proven empirically,because if you die (this can happen quite simply) will take place from the beginning.

R
Razox 29.06.20

s1ash3r
I went to Joss, it standards management. Just at the time the hand was working badly after a fracture.

B
Bullet_Magnit 29.06.20

Try to play with their feet.

S
Sergey Antonishin 29.06.20

[MEAT] Austin Zlo
+ you have set for your top joke)

Z
ZloY-KaSHaK 29.06.20

or choose only 2 of the barrel and only use them without runes and enhancements for Argent energy))