3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Zhukov 19.10.19 06:04 pm

Opponents equips the arrows that hit them. Norms? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

First play on Legendre, in the initial stages of enemies with bows handed out only in the way, but always left the chance to oragenics in case of contact. Somewhere in the middle of the game we started a one-shot phenomenon from them, and in the end it was clear - I began to craft powerful arrows, use them (play for Lucara), and enemies like real Berserkers, pulled out of himself ensnared in them the top of the boom and sent back. Sobstenno, the question in the original game and provided (or not provided, but a bug) or is the work of the mods (is the strength of ten, directly about a bow and arrow too, but not vacancie)? Way of fighting something already found cowering behind a rock, waiting for a death sentence to those beasts armor, run and distribute in the soup, but the reason is interesting.
5 Comments
Sort by:
b
benites 19.10.19

Fashion do in the original.
Igor Zhukov wrote:
enemies like true Berserkers, pulled out of himself ensnared in them the top of the boom and sent back.
Worse, they have these arrows become infinite. In the same way it works with the satellites.

D
DocB1995 19.10.19

Igor Zhukov
Yes this is the norm has always been like that. GG so too can all the arrows that fly at you, then be in inventory. And Yes, archers, very hard. Also, always have been.

w
walik1995 19.10.19

No vanilla this is a mod Archery Gameplay Overhaul

s
saturn7774 19.10.19

walik1995
It's just in vanilla ...
I don't know what is your mod, but a certain percentage caught in GG of arrows, it remains in his inventory. The same goes for NPCs and companions.

s
saa0891 19.10.19