3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bossonojka 29.06.20 12:10 am

The game \"frieze\" (Far Cry 3)

The fact is that in Far Cry 3 at all graphics settings are observed freezes. That is, the game goes smoothly at 60 FPS, but at the slightest drawdown begins frieze.

My PC specs:
Spoiler
CPU: i5-3350P
GPU: MSI GTX 760
RAM: 8GB DDR3
OC: 10 WIN (x64)
Strange also that even at maximum graphics settings, no antialiasing, the game loads less than 1 GB VRAM. If the value 8 in the MSAA, the FPS drops to 30, the download reaches 1,3 GB VRAM, and the processor load reduced. In General, the game loads the processor to a maximum of 70%. The graphics card is constantly loaded at 99%.

Settings Video:
СпойлерDisplay resolution: 1920*1080
GPU Max buffered frames: 1
DirectX: DirectX 11
MSAA: Off
Alpha to coverage: Enhanced
SSAO Method: HDAO
I tried to configure the driver. Included there is a triple buffering and vertical sync. It did not help. The drivers are the latest version at the moment. Bought the game in Uplay.

What can you recommend? How to get rid of freeze? Perhaps there is an optimal graphics settings?
6 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omnia Smirnow 29.06.20

bossonojka
I have a foolproof method: exit from full screen mode to window, then returned everything back. After that the game will run without lags.

B
Bossonojka 29.06.20

Omnia Smirnow
Tried. Even if you play in windowed mode at a resolution of 800*600 will be freezes.

B
Bombardirovschik 29.06.20

XS train can not cope with the uploading, fragmented or old

O
Omnia Smirnow 29.06.20

bossonojka
Helped me, but than you help don't even know. The game seems to not lag, set the optimal settings (medium), make them the default, turn off the MSAA.

B
Bossonojka 29.06.20

Bomber
By disk all in order. Checked with the LifeGuard Diag. Windows says that defragmentation is not needed.

B
Bombardirovschik 29.06.20

bossonojka
To solve the problem, pasan!