3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zaychik 29.06.20 12:11 am

The processor does not pull the card?

Hello!
Recently purchased a Palit jet stream 1060 6GB and бФ1 have 50-60 fps on the processor I5-760 2.8 gHz, but don't have a comfortable gameplay. That is, in theory, 50-60 fps, should be enough for a comfortable game, I have not.
And it's hard for me to describe it, simply do not have the smoothness and clarity in management. It seems that not enough capacity of iron. The picture is good at all settings, auto selects present sometimes medium and sometimes high graphics settings and it happens independently, I think depending on the map location. Tried to adjust settings and overclock the CPU, but it didn't help. Overclocking is generally useless gave, dispersed to 3.8 and absolutely no changes have occurred, even fps has not increased, adjust the frame rate changed and checked every record, now stands at frequency monitor, or 60 fps.
That's about what to do and how to solve it - don't know to change the processor probably, Yes, but absolutely can not imagine the result, will it..? Because the i5-760 4-core with a normal frequency, supposed to cope...

Although, between the generations of my CPU and video card is an abyss, a first-generation processor and latest graphics card, if that's the case... who could confirm my speculation, the buck I do not doubt that it in the processor...
33 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 29.06.20

install MSI after burner. get the CPU usage indicators and card games.
batelfield the idea that dolzhon to have a low load on the card. and the processor is at 30 fps

Z
Zaychik 29.06.20

MunchkiN 616
Yes, I did, but judging by the CPU and graphics card - it works and it works then there is a clear lack of work one of them is not visible, it confuses me....

Main
Average
Average
High
High
Ultra
Ultra
Didn't know that there pictures are not clickable and, if necessary, can upload them to another hosting...

V
Vasek Vasekk 29.06.20

The game is too dependent available.As well as Mafia 3 which is always at almost 100% will.
Test In Clark in the geothermal valley - if the video card is loaded at 99%, and percent below 90% then it's not so bad.

Overclocking from 2.8 to 3.8 in any case, would have to increase fps and it's throwing off the loading of percent on 10-15%.But the percent is very close and it's closer to 1050 Ti.
Maybe it's only in Battles that Hz.The game is very hard in terms of load on all lines of components.
To 1060 I think not remove ultra settings with smooth gameplay under the cartoon.Where it is necessary to throw something up high.Still is not the 1070, that swagger on full pedal.

Z
Zaychik 29.06.20

Vasekk Vasek wrote:
Maybe it's only in Battles that Hz.The game is very hard in terms of load on all lines of components.
Here also thought so...
And again probably not a suitable toy: DOOM, it's all fine, 70-90 fps and the gameplay is perfect, but there the merit of the developers of the game...
Chechnya I Lark, the benefit of it is I have...

Z
Zaychik 29.06.20

And geothermal Dalina far there? Maybe I should just bench run and scrint it?
Vasek Vasekk wrote: For 1060 I think not remove ultra settings with smooth gameplay under the cartoon.Where it is necessary to throw something up high.Still is not the 1070, that swagger on full pedal.
Absolutely agree, I did that, but when the expected is not received, started presentati on average it's still not smoothly, so that there is low - same trouble.
Lark rocks...

V
Vasek Vasekk 29.06.20

Doom loads only the map - absolutely not...
Lark in the geothermal valley clearly shows whether there is bottlenecking or not.
If percents on 100% and video card on the 85 forks.

Oh Yes, and GTA 5 check out all the testers in the city while driving.There if you include the population of the city at full percent already howling).If you disable the falling download immediately.Also an interesting place to test the bottle necking.
And it would be nice to see overclocking and no - how many fps and how unloading of percent.

Then we can say that this Battle is voracious and curve)

Z
Zaychik 29.06.20

Vasek Vasekk
83% downloaded, Lark will soon make, and GTA I have no...
Yes, the battle is very strange, in beta I played it on the same CPU and a 7870 2GB graphics card on the high!!! And it was much more fun and on this with full confidence that the new VC will be no worse than the old one in a new battle - bought a new one.. imagine my disappointment ))
The test watched because the map is acceptable and good gameplay with the i3, well really, my i5 will be weaker than I thought... turns out all this goes..)

95% downloaded...

I
ISurvivor 29.06.20

You need a good new percent. In battlefield 1060 standards percent 80+fps on ultra

Z
Zaychik 29.06.20

Lark finished.
Geothermal valley
Poumolchaniyu

High

Ocensa

Testsacetaminophen

V
Vasek Vasekk 29.06.20

If the runoff that did not go far, but if overclocking the CPU just in the butt.

The single is single, and the animation is completely different - there will be a percent every 30 seconds to go in the critical zone of 95-100% load.
Explicit bottlenecking I don't see - but all in the border zone.And maybe in Battle but this zone is very clearly expressed.In other games percent rarely comes to this area and everything went smoothly.

Drive up to 3.8 without issues with normal cooling.The percent just 3-4% of the stock to the brink of the Frisians.
On 1050 he would have breathed more freely, but the card is weaker 1060-y noticeable.

Z
Zaychik 29.06.20

ISurvivor
Yes, it is very necessary! Well, what if I do this the CPU will stay, and the graphics card does not suffer?
May take first generation i7 on the same socket as a temporary solution. And after NG even closer to the spring then have to take something out of the new processors. Maybe even risen from AMD, he said the beast will be.

Z
Zaychik 29.06.20

Vasek Vasekk
Yes, it's in the drain. Overclocking probably after a NAP will do, now eyes are swimming already... smoke and sleep.

Guys, thank you all very much for the answers! Tomorrow new pictures will do, the video makes no sense to record it, tried it and immediately sags fps to 30...

M
MunchkiN 616 29.06.20

in short when the map is 90% or more of the game it is likely a large part of the time and rests either there's some invisible bottleneck the other
if the card is hanging from 40-60% so the CPU can't feed.
the other principle is the identification of the processor based on this lowering of the screen resolution at ultra maximum settings of the screen. if fps is always the same under such manipulations, the capacity of cards is not disclosed or the game slows down - never opened.
you can of course play with the settings of the game but they need then to understand what affects the processor for a fraction of a percent and that actually affects the processor. Carta it is not very cool because it is impossible to say exactly and unequivocally what is the bottleneck as it should be car unrevealed potential on a piece of iron. and they both can contribute to disrespect fps

G
GeRR_Praetorian 29.06.20

Bunny
And if not difficult, can throw the video segment, such as the Council or lark, to better understand discomfortness bake?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 29.06.20

Bunny
You can experiment with the percent. I can temporarily give you my old i5-4590 and the motherboard z97-th and you can immediately understand what the problem is but just check with me.

Z
Zaychik 29.06.20

Video of processes that use through 30-45 minutes will be. Only as I ask not to kick so they had to phone for autominer puts fps, and so no ))

Z
Zaychik 29.06.20

Lark ready to established settings high:

And that's what I think on acceleration there was a bit more comfortable, but not in all places locations, something went well, and I felt MicroProse. There on our speech forgive ignore - home furnishings.

I went to do DOOM in the Volcano, I'll try autoborder, as in the Duma fps with a small margin.

Z
Zaychik 29.06.20

DOOM is ready too. at ultra on a volcano without acceleration. Noticed, prior to the placement of autobrennero fps was 100-130, once turned on the recording at once fell violently:

In overclocking do?

Z
Zaychik 29.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
It would be great! If you're somewhere in Moscow, I could get myself to drive with my graphics card, that would not take your components, understand the glands are not cheap, and to test we could for an hour or even less, if you have these toys, if not, then incentives can share you a lark or do you have just enter in your ACC and all...

G
GeRR_Praetorian 29.06.20

Bunny
If you're somewhere in Moscow.
Like I'm not a sheep, but your profile is not coming!!!!
I can't even imagine the distance)