3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Djetx 29.06.20 12:14 am

What warfrain the best??? And why ???Your opinion (Warframe)

17 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lored_ 29.06.20

Question level Which car is better? Passenger car, sport truck or a tank?
All frames are good (except the Atlas), in all its scope.

x
xSPIRITx 29.06.20

Lored_
Atlas on VD good, and indeed enduring body with demagnum the first skill, and the distractions themselves enemies rakaunui that can also fight someone...
But the rest - I agree, all frames good, just need to know where to use whom, with what build and sometimes even with what weapons and mods in it (Mies, Ex, Val, Titania examples of this)

L
Lored_ 29.06.20

xSPIRITx
On VD, almost no difference on whom to go, without problems goes on any frame, so is not appropriate. The fact that tenacious, Yes, but a tank of it bad, what damany the first skill, Yes, but it does not go and Nakatani high LVL-Ah (same sortie) do not last long and no one can fight.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 29.06.20

Because I only played on two warframes, for me topici Excalibur and ember.

_
_Egorian_ 29.06.20

Lored_
Satin top with augment for attacks on defense.

H
HunterS0UL 29.06.20

All frames are good, if the hands of the arms grow. Even the current, reworked ash, which, somehow, all find fault.
Oddly enough, I even the Equinox could remake something useful.

D
Djetx 29.06.20

Nova Praim I think most of the rules

L
Lored_ 29.06.20

EmGaOnRII
Top for hours on defense? No thanks.

_
_Egorian_ 29.06.20

Lored_
I wrote top for attacks on the defense!
You know what the outing?

L
Lored_ 29.06.20

EmGaOnRII
I'm talking about the clock the defense on the field and spoke, satin - just occupied a slot in the team. And augment not save him.

x
xSPIRITx 29.06.20

Lored_
Well, since we are talking about usefulness at high LVL-Ah, here is Your in addition to Satin needs to replenish approximately 40-50% of all frames
And I agree about VD, but the Atlas places speeds up the process, and if you manage to sabahat 3rd stage on the lack of mobs, it is mandatory *paired with Necrosum), otherwise the reentry and only (although You may know a way to razbogatel this unpleasant moment?)

L
Lored_ 29.06.20

xSPIRITx
All 30 (at the moment) frames, I would not say that 40-50% is difficult on a high LVL, I can name only a couple of frames.
And about the bugs on VD, faced with this only on the day of release, no longer met. the composition was always like this:
1)Trinity (EV)
2)Nova (acceleration)
3)the Equinox (on the gain in the daytime)
4)Necros (FADR + desecration)
5)Hydroid (via tentacles)
6)there is already or Rhino (roar and stomp), or Tender (Hoop and Ulta), or Chromium (BAF poison, cold or fire)
7-8) different amber, Sarina and TP, for quick sweeps of mobs.

x
xSPIRITx 29.06.20

Lored_
Long have You been on VD did not go probably)

D
Delphis 29.06.20

a million years is not played, but I always liked Banshee play, or ash. if hurry to run

L
Lored_ 29.06.20

xSPIRITx
Why? Just last week, 2 nights the clan was given for all raids.

x
xSPIRITx 29.06.20

Lored_
Just the list of frames is radically different from those which go to at the moment, the majority of region-party on VD. No matter, with bugs pass or ordinary

T
Tishka Tishenkov 29.06.20

Fully agree with the first commenter for each mission your frame , and each player has their own preferences. In the end, the more the better warframes!