3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stenchers 19.10.19 06:05 pm

The bug with power armor (Fallout 4)

Don't know why, but power armor I have not removed. Pressed the E button, but the armor can not be removed. Tried to shoot in different places, and in his house, and in the field, and anywhere tried to remove. Help!
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MODERN_GEAR 19.10.19

Through the console it seems now only. Or earlier saves, if any. And so on forums wiki has step-by-step instructions on how to remove via console

s
saturn7774 19.10.19

Stenchers
Yes, but ... too late.
As said MODERN_GEAR, just the console ...
I try to keep all silovogo not to use - some of the Persians had to be removed because of the bugs associated with it ...

D
Direm 19.10.19

need button is held

g
grothex 19.10.19

saturn7774
I wear it only when in the desert Pokerface it;)

s
saturn7774 19.10.19

grothex
Forget her. To put SB sometimes, a more expensive ... besides, my Persians pumped and without siloviki them normally.

l
longerr2007 19.10.19

grothex
Ordinary backpack with a medic is more useful that iron stuff).

g
grothex 19.10.19

saturn7774
longerr2007
to each his own ;) but I think the extra protection from radiation is not an obstacle)

S
Stenchers 19.10.19

Hello! In General, nothing opened the topic because the problem of unexplained manner decided by itself. A few days real time I tried to remove power armor and did not work, and then after the next call to the game power armor blagopoluchno starred. It is unclear what was the problem, but probably in the mod. In General, sorry for the trouble :)

s
saturn7774 19.10.19

Stenchers
We had a nice chat ... :-)
Congratulations, your game just bucked ...