3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
samid3 29.06.20 12:15 am

An affair with Penny , the details in the subject (Mass Effect 2)

this problem started the game with transfer from MC1 where the affair with the Penny was , and after gray mediator when the captain in the cabin was invited seems to have restored the Roman , and then for the game why is Tali fouled. was such a possibility . who knows will explain what did or what is this about
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
samid3 29.06.20

the same with Jack and Miranda can't BYO stir

Z
Zlatoust17 29.06.20

samid3
Nefig was to go often to the left to Tali )))

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 29.06.20

samid3
The novel in the second part with the Penny, as far as I know, impossible. And with Tali you muddied because such a choice is made.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.06.20

poked the wrong lines then
what was in ме1 and 2 does not limit
the sequel of part one in 2 is impossible. only with the penny will be slightly different cut scene if there are DLS shadow brücker.

s
samid3 29.06.20

Zlatoust17
I decided to try)

s
samid3 29.06.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
possible in gray poradniki she says we won't

s
samid3 29.06.20

MunchkiN 616
you're talking about the advent of the Penny in the cabin ?, after passing gray broker

s
samid3 29.06.20

MunchkiN 616
tell me if you know what cues from Penny poke to get on, to get involved with her

M
MunchkiN 616 29.06.20

samid3
you, dickwad, Nada was when Tali paragoni replica to read to say Yes when there is that you're a good friend and not or whether th type - Oh, you guys mean to me too so pulling skafander.
in ME2 so not a full novel with the penny. there the shepherd for a picture is worth a FAP. if it is not so with some other character has already begun. and in part 3 can couple it with the penny will resume despite what did last summer.

A
Aleksandr Toropov 29.06.20

And who will be nadejnee and how to make sure that all team members have been with the other characters. Well Shepard too, for example to SAMARA?

s
samid3 29.06.20

MunchkiN 616
Yes, I actually iza cut the scene in m2 was interesting that there Penny, probably after the broker and the arrival of e in the cabin all ends

s
samid3 29.06.20

Alexander Toropov
know in 3 parts if Tali is not muddy then she would be with Garrus and ash (if still alive) James, about part 2 I do not know, like no such)

g
grafonoman 29.06.20

samid3
during the game you can still with her to restore the relationship

s
samid3 29.06.20

grafonoman
how? go to her base gray and it says that the type of SPS that came in and all , there is no dialogue with her

g
grafonoman 29.06.20

samid3
in the 3rd part

s
samid3 29.06.20

grafonoman
about 3 part I know)

g
grafonoman 29.06.20

samid3
and secondly, all the train was gone...