3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 29.06.20 12:16 am

Help to find mod (Fallout 4)

In fact if there is a mod that when you press certain keys, your character would leap to the side? Ala the Witcher 3.
PS. I would like to Dodge the blows of the claws of death, etc....
PS. the effect and animation of evasion have robots stormtree if gg something like that?
12 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 29.06.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
Movement sideways is not enough for evasion?

p
pekabir 29.06.20

alternatively, you can uporotyh jet and feel like Neo

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 29.06.20

nestrbob
I would like that was not a movement and jerk as doing the same STARMETRO

n
nestrbob 29.06.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
GG actually a man and not a robot, cyborg or Superman. Movement of HS in the game is quite realistic.

B
B9831983 29.06.20

screw ate and rushed to the side even though... , then assign the screws on the hot key. and this is not met

D
Direm 29.06.20

nestrbob
It is about a sharp jump in the direction and not the movement

n
nestrbob 29.06.20

Kirill_Shvarev
Can move sideways, though, to jump to the side, but sharp jumps in the direction of no in human movements. If the enemy is on the GG fire, with constant movement GG side about 80% of the bullets don't fall into the GG. Also during the battle with the animals, if you constantly move, it is almost always possible to avoid direct attack of the beast. Why give GG any superhuman abilities, and in General let the Claw of death to yourself?

D
Direm 29.06.20

nestrbob
Maybe he wants to giveepic?

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 29.06.20

Right now would be to speak of realism this is slowing down time with the launcher and minigun in my pocket.
PS. I'm just looking for fashion, and not been talking about the realism
PSS. do not have rebound and roll to do, I just want opportunities where I was able to Dodge the attack or jump over the barricade.

D
Direm 29.06.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
If you are in the game are the animation,and the mod will

s
saturn7774 29.06.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
It would be really great if he was taught to roll forwards and sideways ... Hide behind cover and mate is already there. To do this, someone talented should worry and washed the animation ...

F
Funt_1977 29.06.20

saturn7774
To copulate, HE taught in the first place ...