3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SerqK 29.06.20 12:16 am

Mod weightlessness rounds in survival mode. (Fallout 4)

Decided doprejte the game after a break of a year, but the maximum complexity has undergone big changes. Play on low difficulty is not interesting, too easy. Tell me a mod that will restore normal parameters of weight of the character (had a 360 and was 105, even the armor not to wear, if swing power and steel range will be 22, and power armor only adds + 10 to carry cargo) and remove the weight of cartridges in General as it was before. And best of mods to the console, for the same survival.
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel 29.06.20

the meaning then what is this survival?

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.06.20

Follower Perelman
Suffer!!

Y
Yczh-Kazym 29.06.20

I think anywhere there is a maximum level of complexity (with a bunch of legendary enemies and weightless ammo) not go away. Just added another mode of survival.

B
BlackTigerTK 29.06.20

SerqK
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11753/?

S
SerqK 29.06.20

Follower Perelman
Important to me the level of difficulty of enemies and not crap. Although illness and the need to take food and water makes the game more interesting. Just run around in his underwear with a rifle and 100 cartridges, and the inability to remain in front of an important dialogue, as it is not repeatable.

S
SerqK 29.06.20

Rakszas
At a very high enemies are weaker. Before the uterus Bolotnikov and super mutant giant was hard to kill, this time they are removed from the Gause with three shots to the head and they inflict little damage. Although this is a simple supermutants leaders, which is half a clip gausa head a little. The balance was strange.
At a very high level of damage to 100% on both sides, and the survival damage to enemies 50%, and damage against enemies 200% + legendary enemies are more common.
Do strange complexity, will continue travelling quickly, and treat fractures timpanami and not die from the addiction of drugs could.

S
SerqK 29.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Thank you.

F
Firsasho 29.06.20

There's another mod doing a very high level as was the old world. The uterus is fixed by the way LVL at low levels of a Persian are very dangerous, and how to pump easily demolished. The leaders of one and a half times fatter it + grow with the player.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13636/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D13636&pUp=1

Y
Yczh-Kazym 29.06.20

SerqK
SerqK wrote:
Just run around in his underwear with a rifle and 100 cartridges, and the inability to remain in front of an important dialogue, as it is not repeatable.
You can take advantage of Lone Ranger - no satellites added +100 to the document weight. And hundreds of rounds of ammunition is enough, considering that most enemies die as fast as the player. You can improve the secrecy, to find the legendary optical element armor and use one sniper rifle and a shotgun in case of melee - then the need to drag with him three boxes of ammunition, five guns, several dozens of kinds of chemicals and a full set of heavy armor disappears by itself. The only problem there is the monster and the swampies of the uterus - but if you have the sniper rifle to the beast closer than a kilometer to go, and for ewes carrying multiple cap.-min. (mines also help against the legendary and heavily armored enemies that you cannot kill with one-two shots in the head can lure a mine, and if not killed, then at least cripple the legs and give the opportunity to safely get around and finish with a shot from behind). And able to save back using fashion, because the need to adapt to the game and before each exit to run around and look for the mattresses to really freeze.

S
SerqK 29.06.20

Firsasho
In the description is not mentioned, but I understand the need to eat is also removed with this mod?

S
SerqK 29.06.20

Rakszas
I started as a sniper, pumped concealed damage and criticism. Previously, it was difficult, but this time, at a very high, took a push and pray" and a uterus with a giant fly in three seconds, and the super mutant leader need to put nearly a full clip, 100 rounds of ammunition. ridiculous balance out.
Used Gause as snipe, plasma for medium distances and areas, and an automatic rifle with explosive bullets for fast running creatures, like Bolotnikov and Scorpions.

B
BlackTigerTK 29.06.20

Rakszas wrote:
in the presence of a sniper rifle to the beast closer than a kilometer to go
Kilometer? Funny. In the vanilla game, the same Reba-2 range of just 215. Have a combat rifle with a long barrel - 203. What kind of km can I say? In vanilla game there are no normal sniper. Put Modern of firearms, get the Barrett M82 or JEM chambered for .50 and compare with what is in the vanilla game!

F
Firsasho 29.06.20

SerqK
The mod involves a very high complexity, there is no need, disease, etc. It only changes the damage, rate of treatment for stimulants and the number of legendary enemies (that was on survival hardcore before it changes).

S
SerqK 29.06.20

Came to the conclusion that enough of a mod to the console. Through it if you need a large can be saved and quickly move and construction will help.
Thank you all.