3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NNcity52Rus 19.10.19 06:05 pm

Those who have problems with launcher!!!! (DC Universe Online)

Anyone had any problems is write and help myself 2 days to study and resolve issues killed)
154 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amigo92 19.10.19

https://yadi.sk/i/wuwhqiBA3GQKoD gives when you first start the launcher

P
Poiroy 19.10.19

I have gives: "error waiting room games; the error code wr-0001. What to do?!

I
Ilya2222828282828 19.10.19

What to do if you wrote: Error waiting room games error code wr-0001 ????

z
zzzlip 19.10.19

NNcity52Rus
I have such a problem. When you start the launcher (not the game!!!) gives an error, supposedly no Internet, but everything works fine tried to restart the computer, the router did not help!!!

G
GrabberTheGame 19.10.19

Hello, I have problem with launcher LAN Games. I can't go to Russian servers only servers in other regions. The fact is that when entering the Russian server says that server is offline, please try again later. What to do? I've tried everything.

s
swat123NN 19.10.19

Help, when entering in DayZ SA Launcher says Error There was a problem with downloading the server list: a cancelled task. It started after I have deleted something from the folder with the launcher in the recycle bin can be restored, but I don't know where to throw these files, please help!!!!

G
Guest 26.01.20

So i installed DCUO did all the updates when i click play the launcher closes and nothing happens i check on task manager if the process is running but its not there so it closes completely can someone help me?

M
MASTAX 16.07.20

swat123NN
What did you deleted? I have nothing removing, the same thing happens after the launch

V
Viktor Rakitin 16.07.20

What to do if you just don't run the game?I go to the launcher I press play it minute worth it,disappears,making the illusion of what is now to start,but then nothing happens.Through Manager cecal,after the play you receive the games,but is immediately interrupted.The word through off site rocked.

m
mamsimus 27.09.20

Help, I don't have a game launcher. I start the game, I have some time the game in the library burns green and then stops burning and nothing starts.

m
mamsimus 27.09.20

And I don't have the integrity of the game's files checked.

G
Guest 27.11.21

After the game finishes installing I press play and then closes with no error mesage or something like that

G
Guest 07.12.21

When I tried to download from the launcher a dialogue box appeared saying " firewall or anti virus is not allowing the download "

C
Canglamerat 16.12.21

I just started playing this game, the download started, why does it take so long?