3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MonRaYn 29.06.20 12:18 am

Hangs help

People help bought vidyahu 1060 MSI Gaming 6GB.
My system is this:
i5-2320 3.0 Ghz
8 Gb RAM
10 Winda

Take for example The division play it like everything is stable from 70-80 FPS, but I go on missions with people and sit in the shelter begin to shoot, and starts procedat everything hangs on 2-3 sekundy, rasviet, then again .

Not so easy to play, I shoot, then hop freezes and then rasviet, and the enemy elsewhere

RAM is not enough ?
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
asbarton 29.06.20

Windows 10 GameDVR - my birthday !!!!! I have to counter the jerks are and in the Witcher. If does not help , then see the hardware and software, and test on windows 7

http://forums.playground.ru/software/windows/windows_10_gamedvr-919502/

b
betasisko 29.06.20

or RAM(more likely) or the CPU.

A
AnPei 29.06.20

Run the task Manager on top of the game (shift+ctr+esc) and put it here, I wonder what the frequency indicates the processor.

I
Isertq 29.06.20

nuuu there is clearly in percents rests. the maximum I saw in divine 10GB RAM ate.... after 3-4 hours, with browser. Soooo download msi afterburner, Yes chikni workload. But predicting the jamb percent)

M
MagicHero 29.06.20

MonRaYn
RAM little, that will cause lag after a long game and about the fact that when shooting with players starting procedat fps then this is the processor fault. Overclocking to 4 Hz can help to solve a situation if strongly to disperse does not work in the game there are 2 options that affect the processor, this range of drawing objects drawing and quality of remote objects. Can try to lower these settings.