3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E288888 29.06.20 12:20 am

To buy or not? (Overwatch)

Could you tell me whether the cost to take it? Or could you advise any kind of multiplayer game that worth to buy?
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 29.06.20

E288888
It makes sense to take the network dracevo? Better to buy a good single-coil game for example Borderlands 2 or watchdogs 2 and online publisher now and so in bulk for free.

t
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 29.06.20

If you have friends that you play with a team (after all, the game is tuned for team play and one little that you can do), then take it of course, but if not, it is better to take something more interesting, such as Titanfall 2, it will be a lot fresher, and decides it's more YOUR skill than the team, and the titans are cheaper.
CoD IW immediately throw away, because it's twin down the titans.

A

Protocol10
WD2 and not a network Jack(talking about litsuhe, if that)? Thank you, laughed)

E
E288888 29.06.20

Protocol10
In which story is better?

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 29.06.20

E288888
Dishonored

K
KrakoZyabLik 29.06.20

If the question is to take or not to take it, then definitely take it. Whatever haters not hately Overwatch is good!
If you recommend something else, then you can still recommend Titanfall 2 is also very good. Though Titanfall single player shooter, but the Overwatch command. Choose what you closer.

A

KrakoZyabLik
That's exactly what the OW are you doing this alone will not do anything, there is ONLY team play is necessary, and in TF2 you can and stack to play alone.

P
Protocol10 29.06.20

E288888
dishorned 2 will be better as an option you can still take hitman first season.

D
Dreik Fernis 29.06.20

battle 4 premium costs 300 rubles.

e
evil.burmistroff 29.06.20

Protocol10
to purchase a watch dog 2 and play at 45 fps on top hardware the end of 2016 and deshonrada the picture is not better
and what if you sing 100% and then what will you do
and online project, you can play to death

a
acedened 29.06.20

Worth it.

V
Venom Rhys 29.06.20

Buy. All updates are free and origin edition gives only the skins and everything , so at a discount to buy the most.

P
Protocol10 29.06.20

evil.burmistroff
to purchase a watch dog 2 and play at 45 fps on top hardware the end of 2016 and deshonrada the picture is not better

45 fps is the normal frame rate. Himself with such play most games.

and what if you sing 100% and then what will you do

Play another game that interested me. And the old let it be, if the case can again pass the game if you like.

and online project, you can play to death
20-30 hours then get bored, all the same here and singles. Something that will play forever is an illusion.

E
E288888 29.06.20

Dreik Fernis
there are 4 battles

K
KrakoZyabLik 29.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
When I bought I played one, in the process, found friends in the game. Now play with them as we gather) So the team I think is not a big problem)

P
Persimmon 29.06.20

As mentioned above, to take better is if there's any team, the game is really quite strongly tied, and if one run is fine bugaetsa new BF1, but it's not for everybody of course)although now at a discount I would take without hesitation even if you play alone, the game is good) friends there) I run one would not say that regretted the purchase)of Both games

m
mr.STR 29.06.20

Protocol10 wrote:
20-30 hours then get bored, all the same here and singles. Something that will play forever is an illusion.
Played at S >150 hours, as it was not going to bother.

M
Monster_JAM 29.06.20

If you have friends with Overwatches who actively play the game, and can play with voice, then take and not to think. You will not be disappointed, at least. At most, you'll catch the buzz from the gameplay. If there are no friends, and you yourself like to play alone and for fun, you most likely will quickly be disappointed in the game. For Overwatch created from and to, as a team shooter, where they rule teamwork, which depends on the result of matches.