3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Quilp 29.06.20 12:21 am

A bug with the quest \"Long overdue\" (Fallout 4)

Found all the records Eddie winter except for # 1. Valentine gave her and started quest Long overdue. So I have collected all 10, but in the info says that only 8 of the 10 are. The quest icon leads to the police of NATICK, but there is a box already, of course, empty. Remove the entry from the backpack and put it back in the safe not - quest item! Bar hopper is not activated type I don't know the code. Is there a way to fix the situation?
21 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordRegent303 29.06.20

Can try this:
Type in the console coc qasmoke
There in the box All holotapes take holotapes Eddie winter
To get write coc SanctuaryExt

n
nestrbob 29.06.20

Quilp
How many holograms you have in your backpack? Holograms appear after reading the document in the terminal, but not immediately in the box or other accessible location.

Q
Quilp 29.06.20

nestrbob
Backpack all 10. Maybe my mistake was that I stupidly collected the notes without looking at the terminals? And if you read now the terminals they count?

Q
Quilp 29.06.20

LordRegent303
Will be another 10 discs in my backpack, but all will be considered?

n
nestrbob 29.06.20

Quilp
Documents in a terminal read.In the last passage, before the start of the Valentine's quest, I already had 3 of the hologram and when we started the quest, the map was only 7 markers, and the journal - found 3 out of 10. The map I had all opened, so that the quest had completed ten minutes. There is one catch - the marker indicates the edge of the table but on the table except different trash hologram there, and she's not on the table and in it. If nothing helps, open a console and type player.showinventory (predvaritelno put everything out of my backpack except the holograms) - the content of the items with their ID, then enter player.removeitem and ID of the object when output from the console item from the backpack fall next to GG. Throw out the hologram from the backpack and pick up the new, should work, I had a similar situation in Skyrim with the book.

Q
Quilp 29.06.20

LordRegent303
Did not help - all cassettes became 2 copies, but still writes that found 8 out of 10

Q
Quilp 29.06.20

nestrbob
Did not help - after team player.removeitem tapes just disappeared out of my backpack and fell next

Q
Quilp 29.06.20

Checked out another way - cheat was in the bunker, but winter is not there, apparently he spionida only if you activate the panel at the entrance

n
nestrbob 29.06.20

Quilp
Yes, I made a blunder with the code - gave to destruction, and he had DROP.
player.removeitem ### the number of - (deletes object)
player.drop ### the number of - (throws from the inventory)

Q
Quilp 29.06.20

nestrbob
Alas, even this did not save - threw - all the same writes that there are 8 out of 10! Picked up all the same

n
nestrbob 29.06.20

Quilp
So you're not all terminals read the dossier. There is not enough just to open the terminal, we still find the document.

Q
Quilp 29.06.20

nestrbob
Looks like a lost cause - all read all 10 terminals - the result is the same - the quest mark in an empty box in Nattika and 8 of the 10 tapes he sees.

n
nestrbob 29.06.20

Quilp
If you have 8 out of 10, then the map needs to be 2 labels - one in Nattika, the second is?

Q
Quilp 29.06.20

nestrbob
Yes, I also thought about it supposed to be 2 marks... Looks like such failure

Q
Quilp 29.06.20

nestrbob
Another option checked - reset re-set the new version has less crashes and runs faster... but with my salami kept the same bugs((( and besides their quest for another 4-5

n
nestrbob 29.06.20

Quilp
If a bug is caught and saved, then you can fix it by reinstalling, it turns out extremely seldom. There is a save game bug need to remove necessary to do a roll back or to start a new game.

Q
Quilp 29.06.20

nestrbob
Really sorry looks like I'll have to start from scratch to pass as it should...but so many bugs - and with the Alliance and an Avid fan" and Phyllis and others(((

n
nestrbob 29.06.20

Quilp
I passed the game 2 times and caught only one bug, when all missions and tasks is over, and I just wandered on the locations. Received a message to help protect the castle - fortress I defended and there was another message report Ronnie Shows on the run, and she has no dialogue, only trade and dedications, although a marker over it.

K
Ku3ya1 29.06.20

My quest does not start! Has all holotapes except for the first one and Nick it does not... Tell me what to do please!

M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

Ku3ya1
The quest begins with finding golosaria, and with pumping relationship with Nick to a certain level. Run with him, shoot vrazhin, the homeless people all help. If not a ride, it means a bug.